IGNORED

How Do You Arrange Clubs in your Bag?

roverT7
Note: This thread is 1095 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Club Arrangement  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How do you organize your bag?

• Put the clubs whereever
    • Put clubs in any open divider
    • Always group certain clubs together
    • Every club has one right location. Just one!

I put my balls in one pocket, my tees in another, gloves go in yet another, and my clubs go in the openings on the top! Never occured to me to organize them...haven't yet been in a situation where I just couldn't find that pesky 6 iron because it wasn't in the right slot.

In My Bag:

Driver: Si3 380
3 & 4 Woods: Eye-o-matic Persimmons (yes...Persimmons)
Irons: 3-PW R7 TP S300Wedges: Karsten II 57* SW, Vokey 54.10 and 58.08 Spin Milled Oil CanPutter: White Hot SabertoothBall: Pro V1x"That's the easiest shot in golf....a short chip into the sand."

I have a titleist stand bag with 6 compartments,

top left and right- driver. 3 wood, 2 and 3 iron
middle left - 4, 5, 6 irons
middle right - 7, 8, 9 irons
bottom left and right - pw, sw, lw, putter

usually shoved in with great force

MY BATS

DRIVER- :: 905r grafalloy prolite stiff 8.5*
WOODS-starship 15* 3 wood
IRONS-:mp 32 3- pw ,s 300WEDGES- 53 & 58 *PUTTER-scotty cameronBALL- hx tourBAG- stand bag

If I

Amen to that........the day I hit a 195 yard 7 iron into a stiff breeze is the day I will quit working and go on the senior tour, making millions and head for early retirement. Meahwhile, I'll keep my clubs organized in my bag. If I look for a club and it's in the wrong slot, I find it very disconcerting.......

In my bag:
Launcher 460 9 degree aldila stiff shaft
13 degree fairway wood aldila stiff shaft
Halo 2i hybrid stiff shaft
CG4 irons 4 thru PW regular graphite shaftsCG10 wedges 52,56, and 60 degreeOdyssey Putter #4

My bag has 14 seperate dividers going from Driver,3 wood, hybrid,4 - AW, 52*wedge, 58* wedge, and putter

In My Bag:

Sumo2 5900
Sasquatch 3w
Slingshot 2 Hybrid Slingshot 4-AW CG10 52* Forged 58* Studio Select Newport 1.5

Amen to that........the day I hit a 195 yard 7 iron into a stiff breeze is the day I will quit working and go on the senior tour, making millions and head for early retirement. Meahwhile, I'll keep my clubs organized in my bag. If I look for a club and it's in the wrong slot, I find it very disconcerting.......

Sergio hit 7-iron into a 212-yard par 3 today at TPC Sawgrass...so apparently the introduction is not as crazy as it sounds!

Oh, god forbid I make them mad.
They can go wherever they want.
Just stay in the bag.
Actually, the putter, driver, and 3 wood must be in the same slot.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

everythings gotta be in a nice organized spot haha my playing partners say i have ocd!
-WITB- USGA Index - 1.5
------------------------
Driver --Titleist 907D2 10.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana Blueboard
F.W. --Titleist 906F4 15.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana Blueboard
Irons --Mizuno MP-57 - Project X 6.0Wedges --Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54* 58* - Dynamic Gold X100Putter --Cameron...

I have a 14 way divider bag and each club has it's own spot. That spot does not change.

In My Bag:
SQ Dymo2 10.5
SQ Dymo2 15
a2 3-PW
Tom Watson Wedges 52, 56, 60 Unitized Retro 33"

I'm a C guy.

Btw, 195 with a 7 iron?!? Wowser! That is some serious distance. For me, it would probably be my trusty 3h off the tee..

What's in my stand bag:

X-16 SW, PW, & Irons
Halo 3 & 5 hybrids
Big Bertha '07 3-wood FT-5 Draw 10 degree Old Skool Isopur blade putter

i have ocd about this. the clubs have to be in the right place. if someone ues one of my clubs and does not put it in the right place i freak out.

In my bag:
r7 Driver 9.5*
3 and 7 wood
3dx Hybrid 17*
3-PW DCI 990 irons 56* Hooter SW CG10 60* Wedge White Hot XG 2 Ball Putter Pro V-1

Im not sure how to respond under, but itd be under d. I guess. My bag has 14 slots, so each club has its own specific slot. I do tend to get a bit edgy when someone puts one back in the wrong slot. I dont go nuts, but I will get a little mad the next time I look for that club and its not in the right place.
Driver - Nike Sumo2 5900 10.5
Hybrids (1,2,3) - Nickent Genex 3DX
Irons (4-PW) - Wilson Staff Di5
Wedges (52*,56*) - Wilson Staff TW7
Putter - Odyssey White Hot XG #9

I just started, but have finally figured out how I want to organize my bag. I'm putting in a picture to show it (I hope that's ok ) That's my girlfriends pink bag btw.

My bag is 1-1-2-2-1 from top to bottom, so I have:

Driver
3-wood, putter, 5-wood
21* hybrid, pitching wedge
irons scattered at the bottom two compartments

I am just like you with my irons. I am a C man on the course and D at home. The driver, woods, and putter of course have their own little home that they always go to.

My grom bag has an organizing system that has four elevated slots for woods, three sections for irons, and a putter home. I keep my driver, 3 wood, 16* hybrid, and my 3 iron in the woods section, and the other sections go 4,5,6 irons in one, 7,8,9 irons in another, and PW, 52*, and 58* in the last.

In the blue and tan grom Bag:

Driver r7 460 10.5*
Fairway Woods '07 Burner 15* and 18*
Irons 4-PW r7 XDWedges 47*, 52*, 58* CG14,Putter TiffanyBall One Tour D

• 2 weeks later...
Im a caddy and whem im at work every club has a spot and an order and if is not in that spot then its not right. But when im playing its totally different. I hav wedges next to hybrids and my putter next to my 6 iron. It looks lke some ancient chinese puzzle.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

When it's sittin' at home, or before a round starts, I HAVE TO HAVE THEM IN THE PERFECT ORDER. It's like OCD, lol.

During the round...I usually just throw them in there, or group woods, irons, wedges, putter together, but not in order (3,4,5, etc...usually like 5,7,4,3,8, etc.)
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

For the most part I only care about sections.

Top section: Driver, 3 wood, 2 and 3 hybrids
Left Middle: PW, 9, 8 --- Right Middle: 7, 6, 5
Bottom: Putter, 56, 60

The only thing I'm really OCD about is in the top section, my towel has to seperate the Driver and 3 wood from the 2 and 3 hyrbids.

Driver: Nike VRS Covert 

3 Wood: Taylormade Rocketballz

Hybrid: Nike Sumo 18*

Irons: Titleist AP1 4-PW

Wedges: Cleveland CG12 60* 56* & 52* 

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 1.5

Note: This thread is 1095 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!