IGNORED

How Do You Arrange Clubs in your Bag?

Club Arrangement  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How do you organize your bag?

• Put the clubs whereever
    • Put clubs in any open divider
    • Always group certain clubs together
    • Every club has one right location. Just one!

I put my balls in one pocket, my tees in another, gloves go in yet another, and my clubs go in the openings on the top! Never occured to me to organize them...haven't yet been in a situation where I just couldn't find that pesky 6 iron because it wasn't in the right slot.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is John's 4 club set up.

If I ever hit my 7-iron 195, let along INTO A BREEZE, I will take off my shirt, carefully wrap the club in it, and carry it all the way back to my car even if I am on the hole farthest from the par

I switch the position of my Driver/3W/Hybrid with wedges/putter when switching between carrying and using a push cart so the toe hang of the irons doesn't bang on the graphite shafts.

Posted Images

I have a titleist stand bag with 6 compartments,

top left and right- driver. 3 wood, 2 and 3 iron
middle left - 4, 5, 6 irons
middle right - 7, 8, 9 irons
bottom left and right - pw, sw, lw, putter

usually shoved in with great force

If I

Amen to that........the day I hit a 195 yard 7 iron into a stiff breeze is the day I will quit working and go on the senior tour, making millions and head for early retirement. Meahwhile, I'll keep my clubs organized in my bag. If I look for a club and it's in the wrong slot, I find it very disconcerting.......

Amen to that........the day I hit a 195 yard 7 iron into a stiff breeze is the day I will quit working and go on the senior tour, making millions and head for early retirement. Meahwhile, I'll keep my clubs organized in my bag. If I look for a club and it's in the wrong slot, I find it very disconcerting.......

Sergio hit 7-iron into a 212-yard par 3 today at TPC Sawgrass...so apparently the introduction is not as crazy as it sounds!

Oh, god forbid I make them mad.
They can go wherever they want.
Just stay in the bag.
Actually, the putter, driver, and 3 wood must be in the same slot.

Im not sure how to respond under, but itd be under d. I guess. My bag has 14 slots, so each club has its own specific slot. I do tend to get a bit edgy when someone puts one back in the wrong slot. I dont go nuts, but I will get a little mad the next time I look for that club and its not in the right place.

I just started, but have finally figured out how I want to organize my bag. I'm putting in a picture to show it (I hope that's ok ) That's my girlfriends pink bag btw.

My bag is 1-1-2-2-1 from top to bottom, so I have:

Driver
3-wood, putter, 5-wood
21* hybrid, pitching wedge
irons scattered at the bottom two compartments

I am just like you with my irons. I am a C man on the course and D at home. The driver, woods, and putter of course have their own little home that they always go to.

My grom bag has an organizing system that has four elevated slots for woods, three sections for irons, and a putter home. I keep my driver, 3 wood, 16* hybrid, and my 3 iron in the woods section, and the other sections go 4,5,6 irons in one, 7,8,9 irons in another, and PW, 52*, and 58* in the last.

• 2 weeks later...
Im a caddy and whem im at work every club has a spot and an order and if is not in that spot then its not right. But when im playing its totally different. I hav wedges next to hybrids and my putter next to my 6 iron. It looks lke some ancient chinese puzzle.

When it's sittin' at home, or before a round starts, I HAVE TO HAVE THEM IN THE PERFECT ORDER. It's like OCD, lol.

During the round...I usually just throw them in there, or group woods, irons, wedges, putter together, but not in order (3,4,5, etc...usually like 5,7,4,3,8, etc.)

For the most part I only care about sections.

Top section: Driver, 3 wood, 2 and 3 hybrids
Left Middle: PW, 9, 8 --- Right Middle: 7, 6, 5
Bottom: Putter, 56, 60

The only thing I'm really OCD about is in the top section, my towel has to seperate the Driver and 3 wood from the 2 and 3 hyrbids.

• iacas changed the title to How Do You Arrange Clubs in your Bag?