IGNORED

How Do You Arrange Clubs in your Bag?

roverT7
Note: This thread is 1095 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Club Arrangement  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How do you organize your bag?

• Put the clubs whereever
    • Put clubs in any open divider
    • Always group certain clubs together
    • Every club has one right location. Just one!

• Administrator
I have two Ogio bags I use regularly.

The cart bag has 15 slots. I put the putter in the top middle one.
In the next row down, it's driver, 3W, hybrid.
The next row is 3I, 4I, 5I, 6I.
The next row is 7I, 8I, 9I, PW.
The final row is SW, [empty], LW.

In the Schling with the "Woode" top, I put the putter in the top big opening.
Down the left side, it's driver, 3W, hybrid, LW.
The first row is 3I, 4I, 5I.
The second row is 6I, 7I, 8I.
Row three has 9I, PW, SW.

Haven't changed the setup in about two years, maybe three.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

In my TM Burner stand bag..

Top-Driver
Left vertical slots-3,4 and 5 Hybrids
First row - 4,5,6 and 7 irons
Second row - 8,9 PW and GW
Bottom row- Putter and SW

Driver- HiBore XL 9.5°
Hybrids- #3,#4 and #5
Irons- RAC CB/MB combo
Wedge- Vokey 52° Oil Can
56° CG-1060° CG-10Putter- CorzaBall-Bag- '08 Monaco

In my Golfsmith stand bag:

Top Row: Driver, 3W and 5W
Middle Left: 3i, 4i and 5i
Middle Right: 6i, 7i and 8i
Bottom Left: 9i and PW
Bottom Center: Putter
Bottom Right: SW and LW

909 D2 9.5° Driver - Diamana Blue Board Stiff
F-60 3W - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue Stiff
CLK FLI-HI 17°/20° Hybrids - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue Stiff
MP-57 4-PW - True Temper Dynalite Gold Superlite S300
MP-T 54°/12° & 60°/8° - Rifle Spinner Bettinardi C-03 Putter Pro V1x

i try to keep it organized with my driver up top and then my woods in descending order followed by irons in descending order with wedges and putter at the bottom, but half way through around eveything is all out of order.

Please... tell me more about this "bag organization" concept. In intrigues me. LOL LOL LOL

I haven't yet figured out WHERE to put everything. I don't even have a golf bag cart yet.

I'm lucky if my socks match, actually.

Please... tell me more about this "bag organization" concept. In intrigues me. LOL LOL LOL

i've taken two shots off my handicap through bag organization techniques, it really helps

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

i've taken two shots off my handicap through bag organization techniques, it really helps

You really contribute to every thread you post in

Keep it up
âI'm glad I brought this course, this monster, to its knees.â

I have to admit that I enjoy cleaning my clubs and organizing my bag on days that I don't get to play golf. In fact, I just finished cleaning them (I wash and my 6 year old daughter helps dry them). I'm rather OCD about where they go in the bag, but I have recently switched them up, sort of like moving the furniture around in your living room...gives you the feel of something different without soending a gob of money.

My web design business

You really contribute to every thread you post in

thank you, i know i make what some people consider dumb posts but happy to know some are appreciated

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

I've had a couple of different bags over the years, and always hated the mess that my clubs would get into. This time I shopped for a bag with 14 full length dividers. I got exactly what I wanted. My clubs are in numerical order from driver to putter. There's specific pockets for balls, tees, snacks, first aid (sunscreen, antacid, a band aid, etc), cold drink and more. I love it.

I wash my clubs after every use, and they get washed in order as well, so I can keep up with which one I just got done with (there's lots of distractions with a chatty wife and 5 year old daughter )

Everything has it's place. I was the same way when I still worked in the field, if a screwdriver got put in the wrong slot of my tool pouch, it'd mess me up and I would have to look for it. I could reach (still can) into my pouch, and grab exactly the right tool without looking.

In my Sasquatch Tour Bag:

Driver - G10 10.5°: UST Pro Vorce V2 Shaft, Regular flex
Hybrid - G10 21° & 24°: TFC 129H, Stiff flex
Irons - S57 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW - Nippon 950GH stiff shaftsWedges - Tour 52°, 60° 56°Putter - 34" TracyBall - Treosoft

I group my driver separate, my 3 wood and 3 hybrid together, then my 4 and 5 together, 6 and 7 together, 8 and 9 together, and my pw, sw, and lw together, my putter separate.

My bag only have 5 slots, which annoys me because the grips touch each other in the bag and they never fit nicely.
In each of the slots the top on which is the full width of the bag I put my Driver and 3 wood and putter. They all have covers so they don't get dinged up.
The rest are grouped in together, 3-5, 6-8, 9,PW,SW.
Now my bag is ripping so time to get a new bag
Might go with a bag with more individual slots.

Bag: Warbird Hot Stand
Big Bertha 460
Big Bertha Irons
2-Ball putter

i just got the callaway warbird stand bag, so im still trying to decide how to organize the bag.

anyone here have this bag and is willing to tell me how they have set their clubs in them?

I am very anal when it comes to putting clubs back in the bag.

Top left: 3-Iron and hybrid
Top right: Driver
Middle left: 4-6 Iron
Middle right: 7-9 Iron
Bottom left: PW and Wedge
Bottom right: Putter

I organize groups.

Putter gets it's own compartment
3 Wedges together,
9-7 irons together
6-4 irons
3 iron and 4 iron Hybrid together
Then Driver and two woods together.

In my bag:
Driver: 907D1 10.5*, Aldila Spec-Grid S67 reg
Woods: Looking for a wood. Titleist 906F4 or Nike CPR.
Utility: CPR 2-3 hybrids, 22*-26*Irons: 755 Forged 4-PW, Tri-Spec Steel RegWedges: Vokey 200 series 56.10 SW, 60.04 LWPutter: Tracy 33"Ball: DT CarryI mark my Titleist by...

Note: This thread is 1095 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!