How Do You Arrange Clubs in your Bag?

roverT7

Club Arrangement  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How do you organize your bag?

• Put the clubs whereever
    • Put clubs in any open divider
    • Always group certain clubs together
    • Every club has one right location. Just one!

I have my first bag ever that has individual dividers for each club so I have a slot retained specifically for each club. Odd irons on one side in order, even irons on the other side in order, Putter in the special putter slot, driver at top slot of bag and fairway woods in slots below driver. Sand wedge at very bottom middle slot. I leave far fewer clubs behind with this new bag and system.

I'm a grouper. Left over my those early days when bags typically had 3 separations top/middle/bottom.
My bag still is woods & putter on the top
3/4 to 7 - middle
8 to Wedges - bottom.

My new bag has more compartments but it basically the same set-up.

My bag has dividers and I keep certain clubs in their spots. I make sure that they are in the correct spot. I am not bad enough to make sure they are lined up in that spot in the correct order, but they will be in their correct divider.

• 2 weeks later...
Lol even with all my clubs being new as to my bag which i've had from the beggining (its a junior bag lol) i have specifics for best organization and making it easy to put my clubs back in the bag. Driver, 3 wood and putter between them in teh top slot. The two middle slots i have on teh left side 3i-5i and on the right 6i-8i, and on teh bottom slot my 9i, PW, and SW

Lol even with all my clubs being new as to my bag which i've had from the beggining (its a junior bag lol) i have specifics for best organization and making it easy to put my clubs back in the bag. Driver, 3 wood and putter between them in teh top slot. The two middle slots i have on teh left side 3i-5i and on the right 6i-8i, and on teh bottom slot my 9i, PW, and SW

Same. Mine has individual slots so that they don't make noise/clang around and so they do not get 'stuck' in the midst of the other clubs.

I keep my woods in the top divider, then my 3-5 irons in the middle left part and 6-8 irons in the one opposite. Then my 9, P, 54, and 60 wedges are in the bottom along with my putter. I have a Ping Hoofer Extreme btw.

I'm completely anal about my club organization, I hate when they're out of order.

From top to bottom.
Putter at the very top single slot
From left ro right-60*,56*,52*,PW NExt Slot over-9,8,7,6,5
From left to right next slot down under wedges-EMPTY(idk why), next slot over-4H,3h
Next slot down under empty slot-DRIVER,3WOOD next slot over-5 WOOD

I've got an old Ping Hoofer bag so there are four slots... a top, a middle divided into 2 slots, and a bottom. That makes for a grouping organization.

-- Top slot is reserved exclusively for: Driver, 3-wood, Slingshot, and putter (I never let the putter hang with the common irons... never)

-- Middle Left Side: 4,5,6 irons

-- Middle Right Side: 7,8,9 irons

-- Bottom: Wedges - pitching, 56* & 60*

If the Slingshot misbehaves , it gets thrown in with the irons.

Lately, I've been thinking about taking the 4, possibily 5, 8, and 60* out of the bag. I'm finding that, as I age, I've been spending more time with the D, 3W, SS, 6, 7, 9, PW and 56*.

I have seemed to have an illusive divot repair tool that i was wondering if any one else has seen one like this one. It has a small clock on the back of the divot repair tool and on the front it has a ball marker. The clock is attached to the money clip. Has anyone else ever seen a divot repair tool like this one?

• iacas changed the title to How Do You Arrange Clubs in your Bag?