• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Day 35 (31 Jul 21) - easy day of working on trial arm position thru the swing.  I tend to under rotate (hips stop, arms try to carry the load), this drill forces the hips to keep going, taking the trunk with it.  
    • The real truth is that I'm probably the annoying playing partner. I both suck and still get mad anyway. That said, very few people really annoy me. I guess the ones that move ahead of where my ball landed because they didn't realize I was so far behind them annoy me. ... Also the guys that try to give me advice in the middle of the round bother me. ... Most people don't do either.
    • Way to go FL!    
    • I joined a private club last September, and, so far, I have played with a great group. We play Tuesdays and Thursdays, and have four tee times. I have enjoyed playing with all the guys.
    • I tried screaming “I am MAGNETO” after my second shot (with a double dose of alien blood) and was un-politely asked to leave and never come back.  I tried attracting something metal into my hand by flying across the room, but ended up with a bad hand cramp. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Architex
      Architex
      (51 years old)
    2. cygnusjen
      cygnusjen
      (48 years old)
    3. Garbz3
      Garbz3
      (72 years old)
    4. Joefree
      Joefree
      (38 years old)
    5. KurtActual
      KurtActual
      (36 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...