• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • We got some rain last week, hopefully some here in the near future as well.
    • They have announced that there will be no cheering!
    • Yesterday. Found myself very close to the lip of a greenside bunker, on very firm sand. Couldn't aim at pin, but about 10' to the left of it.  Barely opened up the 58/10 degree wedge, smacked it into the "sand" about 1.5 ball widths behind ball. It popped out, hit the green and rolled out about 3', ending up directly downhill from pin. And for a change I made the putt.
    • Another league night that I just didn’t play well. Won a skin on 1 with a par, net birdie. Threw one away at 2 with a 3 putt. By hole 5 and 6 the wait between shots was so bad I lost interest. Course was jammed with people... and when pace gets that slow I lose interest. Didn’t keep my own score from that point. If my partner was in for a par I didn’t finish out or made runs at birdie and picked up etc. I did manage a birdie and skin at 8, with no handicap stroke. Partner and I won the week by 2 and now sit way ahead of the standings. We have 2x the points of 2nd place. I’m 3 skins ahead of the next closest player for skins. Not playing great lately tho but doing enough to get by.
    • I can't wait to hear about them.  I'm probably not getting new hybrids this year, but if I did, these would be near the top of my consideration list.  Please let us know how they are.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. DWB
      DWB
      (68 years old)
    2. Goldy49
      Goldy49
      (72 years old)
    3. joezep23
      joezep23
      (61 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...