• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Speaking of fast pit stops… FIA to force F1 teams to slow down their pit stops · RaceFans The FIA is to introduce new rules forcing F1 teams to slow down their rapid, two-second tyre changes during races.   "Mercedes complained about Red Bull pit stops. The current internet theory is that Red Bull personnel are anticipating wheels being fully sealed on cars rather than reacting to the sensor saying the wheel is on the car, hence why they are so fast. So the person in charge of signaling to the lollypop person is reacting before the sensor is actually “on”. I guess they’ve analyzed the reaction times by pit personnel and compared it to scientific studies on human reaction time. Explains why Red Bull is so fast, they don’t react to sensors they anticipate them. From a safety perspective makes sense why that’s a no-no."
    • Did Rahm have the option to go straight at the hole on 18? It was either option go straight at hole get birdie but big number rolling it into the water or option escape bunker away from hole, longer putt for birdie, but take water out of play.
    • Trying to feel more head centered. Also faster hands, almost feels like dropping to ground at A4. Then massive, massive giraffe whoopie and trying for flow feeling from the step drill. Huh, the second swing is almost like that keep right arm straight as possible challenge?  
    • Round Summary... Driver - Tried to keep it short. I didn't feel my arms extend behind me when I really over swing. I probably was still a bit long. Overall, not bad. Direction control was a bit off. Not use to timing it, it got better later in the round. One a few holes, I just hit driver because I wanted to when I shouldn't have. They were stupid lines with high risk and not much reward. I was out of it after taking an 8 on a par 5 (no penalty). Early on the shots were just big pushes right. Then they finally started to straighten out a bit.  Irons - For the full swing shots, pretty decent. Shorter swing feel. Then hands down sooner. Arms felt like they were never stuck behind me. Contact was good.  Distance Wedges - This is a struggle. I need to practice how far back to take the club. I think I take it back similar on each distance, but just vary turn rates and clubhead speed. This gets me in big trouble when anything gets to be around under 75% distance. I need to work on not keeping the left knee flexed so long or saggy into impact.  Pitches - Need more commitment to using some speed. To many were just lazy. This caused contact issue, mostly slightly fat. Its slightly better.  Putting - Not making anything, speed control was good. Tap ins on every hole. Contact is inconsistent, I still heel to many putts.  Ended up shooting a 44, with an 8. That 8 was because I chunked a distance wedge into the bunker. I had like no turn at all, and just bottomed the club out before the ball. The bunker had little to no sand. The club just bounced up into the ball. I swung to hard for the amount of sand. The ball just flew over the green about 5 yards. I chunked a pitch shot that was on a severe upslope. I finally got the ball onto the green and two putted.  I think I am going to start working in more of the left leg stuff. Just need to clean up impact more. 
    • I got an Xbox! The X, not the less powerful one, the S. Waited for the button to become enabled about 15 minutes after being notified of the retailer drop by a Twitter account. Now I'm ready for MSFS, which I think is on Gamepass? It's quite a mess behind the tv with all the cables, now with a PS5, Switch, ATV, 4K player, receiver and HDMI hub. It's going to be a real big mess with the Xbox now. Started playing Disco Elyisum on the PS. Trippy experience so far.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. BoogieThumper
      BoogieThumper
      (45 years old)
    2. Chriasp
      Chriasp
      (30 years old)
    3. cpk23
      cpk23
      (30 years old)
    4. DON TAYLOR
      DON TAYLOR
      (59 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...