IGNORED

How Do You Arrange Clubs in your Bag?

Club Arrangement  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How do you organize your bag?

• Put the clubs whereever
    • Put clubs in any open divider
    • Always group certain clubs together
    • Every club has one right location. Just one!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is John's 4 club set up.

If I ever hit my 7-iron 195, let along INTO A BREEZE, I will take off my shirt, carefully wrap the club in it, and carry it all the way back to my car even if I am on the hole farthest from the par

I switch the position of my Driver/3W/Hybrid with wedges/putter when switching between carrying and using a push cart so the toe hang of the irons doesn't bang on the graphite shafts.

Posted Images

chrisonline,

You might consider moving the 4i/5i into the center slot, and shifting the 56/60 out to the side. That way, you wouldn't have to fish the 56 and 60 out of a forest of longer clubs.

I have a four-slot bag: Woods near the handle, 3-6 in L center, 7-9 in R center, wedges and putter in front slot. They fit in nicely before the round, but by the third hole there's always two clubs that won't fit without shaking and shoving. But, my vintage SunMountain is still in good shape, so I'll keep it until I get rich.
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I use a 14 slot cart bag.... no problem with organizing, and even better, the grips never get tangled in the bottom.

Yup, with a Go Griplok bag one has no problems described by the OP. Each club has its own place not disturbed by any other club and they arein fact immobillized thus not clinging around. In fact, this bag has a separate slot for a ball-fishing rod, so there are actually 15 slots for clubs (I use the rod slot to place my putter).

More than happy with this setup.

I have an Ogio carry bag (Vaporlite) with the Woode top. I have Driver, 3w, 3h, and 4h each in their own slot on the left side. On the right side, the top slot is for the putter, the upper-middle is my 5, 6, and 7 iron, 8, 9, and E in the next one down, and the bottom slot is my 52, 56, and 60.

[D][P]
[3w][5,6,7]
[3h][8,9,E]
[4h][gw,sw,lw]
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My ping bag has a five way divider. I don't like it particularly, but it works.

top row (left to right): 4 wood, putter, driver
middle slot left: 3,4,5 irons
middle slot right: 6,7,8 irons
bottom slot left: 60˚,56˚,52˚
bottom slot right: 48˚, 9 iron

Top left slot: driver
Top right slot: fairway woods (3 & 5 woods)
Middle left slot: 3, 4, 5, 6 irons
Middle right slot: 7, 8, 9, irons and pitching wedge
Bottom left slot: sand and lob wedges
Bottom right slot: putter

Sometimes I vary it up and take the 3 iron out in favor of a gap wedge. The GW goes with the sand and lob wedges.

Top slot: Driver, 3W, 3h, alignment sticks
Mid-right: 4, 5, 6 irons
Mid-left: 7, 8, 9, PW
Bottom: 52, 56, 60
Putter moves around a bit, usually either in the mid-right or top slots, depending on how the clubs happen to be fitting when I put it away.

• 10 months later...

I organize my Callaway X-22 Stand Bag this way...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/B002V9L94E/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_0?ie=UTF8&index;=0

My bag has 14 sections, with one individual one on each end... Starting from the front of the bag (the one facing down when on the legs)...

/ Driver\

|----------------------------|

|3W | 4i | 5i | SW    |

|5W | 6i | 7i | PW    |

|3H  | 8i | 9i | Putter |

\Extra/

"Extra" is for anything I bring that I feel like I'll want for the day. 3i, another putter, another hybrid, etc. They always go back in that order.

As described here - http://thesandtrap.com/forum/thread/52376/how-to-arrange-my-bag#post_638642

Everything in my bag has a specific place and that's the place it should be!

My bag sets up like so and I'm a C type.  Although, the other day I thought I was grabbing the 6i and grabbed the 9i.  Dyslexic maybe?

[ Driver ]

[ 3H, 4H ][ 3W, 5W ]

[ 5i, 6i, 7i ][ 8i, 9i ]

[ PW, SW ][ PU ]

• iacas changed the title to How Do You Arrange Clubs in your Bag?