IGNORED

How Do You Arrange Clubs in your Bag?

Club Arrangement  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How do you organize your bag?

• Put the clubs whereever
    • Put clubs in any open divider
    • Always group certain clubs together
    • Every club has one right location. Just one!

I don't know, i-Guy: I see that you voted for C. But I gotta tell you, that diagram absolutely screams "D player". lol.

lol...it was hard to decide between C & D as even though I designate a slot in my bag for each club there is no particluar order within that slot...oh who am I kidding I even line them up by number within the slot...you got me...I am a

D!!! Ha! Ha!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is John's 4 club set up.

If I ever hit my 7-iron 195, let along INTO A BREEZE, I will take off my shirt, carefully wrap the club in it, and carry it all the way back to my car even if I am on the hole farthest from the par

I switch the position of my Driver/3W/Hybrid with wedges/putter when switching between carrying and using a push cart so the toe hang of the irons doesn't bang on the graphite shafts.

Posted Images

My

I like your thinking. Knowing what clubs I have and where they are makes a pre-shot a little smoother. It also speeds play a little when I miss a green*. I grab what I need while I'm getting back in the cart before that shot. Oh, I always put my bag on a cart backwards so I can see the clubs. * that adds up since I only hit about 6-7 in regulation per round.

I like your thinking. Knowing what clubs I have and where they are makes a pre-shot a little smoother. It also speeds play a little when I miss a green*. I grab what I need while I'm getting back in the cart before that shot. Oh, I always put my bag on a cart backwards so I can see the clubs. * that adds up since I only hit about 6-7 in regulation per round.

Exactly...

I have a 14 way full length divider in my sun mountain mpb bag, so each club has its own special home:

on the left side:
4 iron
6 iron
8 iron
p Wedge

right side:
5 iron
7 iron
9 iron
g wedge

down the middle
Driver, 3w
3h, 5w
open
S wedge

external holster for the putter

and yes I get annoyed if someone else takes out a club and puts it back in the wrong spot (or worse yet with another club! )

Each club has only one spot. But its difficult for me as my bag has only four slots.
Top;Driver 3W 5W(left to right) Putter behind these.
Middle right slot;3I 4I 5I (Right to left)
Middle left slot;6I 7I 8I(right to left)
Bottom;9I PW 56* 60*(left to right)

They go all over the place sometimes, but I try my best to keep them in the same order.

My bag has 6 sections:

One large one, Woods

2-5 iron in one
6-9 iron in another

putter > in it's one
pw in it's own

56 and 60 in together

I voted D since I have a bag with 14 dividers plus a putter tube... and I'm OCD. I start at the bottom with the putter (in the tube, of course) and work my way up in sequence, shortest to longest, with the driver at the top.

Fun thread!

BTW, TourSpoon's avatar is hilarious! I want that boat!

My bag is broken up into 4 dividers and a bunch of pockets

top - Driver, 3W, Hybrid, Putter
middle left - 3-5 iron
middle right - 6-8 iron
bottom - 9 iron, PW, SW, LW

pocket for green repair tools and ball markers, sharpies, keys, watch, wallet
pocket for tees
pocket for semi used balls
pocket for "pearls"
pocket for gloves

I panic if they are not in the right sections.

Not only do I put it back in the exact same place but I usually give it a quick cleaning with the brush. I don't see myself as OCD in other areas of life but I guess that in this case...

• iacas changed the title to How Do You Arrange Clubs in your Bag?