IGNORED

2017 MLB Thread

Groucho Valentine
Note: This thread is 2487 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Groucho Valentine said:

Pitchers and catchers report in a month. Time to start the coronation. 

Of the Boston Red Sox!!  :banana:

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

17 minutes ago, Groucho Valentine said:

Mets wont even make the playoffs,nats and marlins from a competitive east this year 

38 minutes ago, Groucho Valentine said:

18 minutes ago, kiwi g said:

Mets wont even make the playoffs,nats and marlins from a competitive east this year 

Even a gentleman from the complete other side of the world recognizes groundless bombast when he reads it. :beer:

• Upvote 1

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

• iacas changed the title to 2017 MLB Thread
1 minute ago, DaveP043 said:

Even a gentleman from the complete other side of the world recognizes groundless bombast when he reads it. :beer:

That that guy clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. The Nats are a sinking rat ship. A healthy Mets team will stomp on the NL east like they're little bugs. #lapotencia

• Administrator
45 minutes ago, Groucho Valentine said:

We're not doing this again.

I renamed the topic.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

22 minutes ago, Gator Hazard said:

Cubs to repeat. Easy money. 

They will be the ones standing in the mets way if their pitching holds up. Losing Fowler will hurt them more than their fans care to admit. Now they dont have much choice but to play Heyward erryday. 

17 minutes ago, Groucho Valentine said:

They will be the ones standing in the mets way if their pitching holds up. Losing Fowler will hurt them more than their fans care to admit. Now they dont have much choice but to play Heyward erryday. 

That is going to make a big difference. 

I like Cleveland's chances after signing Edwin Encarnacion. He helps fill the desperate need for a consistent power hitter. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

oh,and i forgot to say go dodgers:-D  i really want to say dodgers vs red sox world series. but my head says nats vs red sox. but red sox will be hard to beat if they get jose bautista or trumbo.  

9 hours ago, saevel25 said:

I like Cleveland's chances after signing Edwin Encarnacion. He helps fill the desperate need for a consistent power hitter. 

And not to mention that Michael Brantley is due to return this season. And, if everything turns out right, 40% of the Indian's starting pitching won't be on the disabled list for the playoffs!

Red Sox Top 3 Starters: :banana:

Chris Sale

Rick Porcello

David Price

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

1 hour ago, jsgolfer said:

Red Sox Top 3 Starters: :banana:

Chris Sale

Rick Porcello

David Price

Don't forget 2016 all stars Drew Pomeranz and Steven Wright.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Just now, jamo said:

Don't forget 2016 all stars Drew Pomeranz and Steven Wright.

Yes indeed!

-Jerry

Note: This thread is 2487 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!