• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2020 TST Partners

PING Golf
    FlightScope Mevo
    • I used my QOD twice before yesterday for a few trial runs on several holes each time. Yesterday I walked the full 18 with it and man alive was it awesome. My course has two long uphill holes on the back 9 that usually destroy me as well as a gradual but constant rise in elevation on 9 and 18. I walked with the cart downhill without power most of the time and only used the powered wheels going up hill or letting it go ahead by 30 seconds on longer flat runs. This is game changing for me as this is the first time I've walked a round in basically 3 months and only second time really playing. I'm a bit tired in my legs but that good tired feeling and not worn out. I'm hoping I can get into better shape and use my Clicgear Model 8 again for a bit better a workout but this was awesome for me as I shouldn't have to cart again other than hosting guests.
    • It took over a year, but the consultant's report finally came out.  Probably about what we had feared (and mostly already knew). Tons of money are needed to repair the infrastructure and they know they aren't going to be able to raise fees enough to do it.  Sounds like if they save one it's probably going to be Community. May need an alternative next year. After 100 years, will Dayton get out of the golf business? An outside consultant has recommended Dayton close a golf course, subsidize one of its golf facilities through the general fund and invest millions
    • That’s definitely demoralizing. Not just for Tiger, but for his fans as well. I looked at the leaderboard yesterday, and when I saw 4-putt, I thought, “That doesn’t sound like Tiger to me.” And how on earth did he send the putt five feet past from two feet?! 
    • For a brief moment he looked human, then closed with a 71.
    • This is for you, my dear friends.  I am putting this here specifically to refute the demand that I speak more about the word "huh". "The ball may tend to draw a bit more from the forward bending of the shaft at impact causing the face to rotate past square to be slightly closed. However, if the golfer happens to slice or fade the ball, this actually could help reduce such a misdirection tendency. " This quote can be found under the heading: Possible Outcomes When Using a Shaft That Is Too Flexible for Your Swing Explaining the Effect of Wrong Shaft Flex in Golf Clubs What happens when you use golf clubs with the wrong shaft flex? Things that hurt your score. Here are some specific examples of possible problems. I used the words "spring action" while this author used the words "forward bending" -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   I was going to put some more quotes here.  But I do not feel like it.  The words are there for you to see.  Any implication you read of a claim of advantage comes from your interpretation of my words rather than the words themselves.  I made no such claim.   Bill and Erik, I know you love to remove my stuff, but I ask you to leave this here so I can defend myself against these accusations from lefty.   Do tell, Lefty, because again you attack me for no apparent reason...where are my ignorant words you speak of?
  • TST Blog Entries

• Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. BraxtonGolf
      BraxtonGolf
      (24 years old)
    2. Dan2501
      Dan2501
      (30 years old)
    3. Finch
      Finch
      (33 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...