rkim291968

Bogey Golfers Only (Index 16-22) / Breaking 90 Topic

2,614 posts / 177399 viewsLast Reply

10 minutes ago, iacas said:

If you have a chance to cancel it, please consider doing so, and ordering directly from us at https://lowestscorewins.com.

You're buying a used book from Amazon, as we don't sell them on Amazon and we're the only people who sell them new.

Done!!  When time permits can you look to see if it was processed right. It sent me to PayPal and I payed but when it sent me back to the LSWs page it showed an error. 

Sorry Amazon made it look like it was new. Would much rather support you. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

3 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Done!!  When time permits can you look to see if it was processed right. It sent me to PayPal and I payed but when it sent me back to the LSWs page it showed an error. 

Sorry Amazon made it look like it was new. Would much rather support you. 

We just got an order, and I'll ship it out tomorrow.

What page did it take you to at LSW? Could you PM me the URL? It shouldn't show you an error page.

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, iacas said:

We just got an order, and I'll ship it out tomorrow.

What page did it take you to at LSW? Could you PM me the URL? It shouldn't show you an error page.

Thank you.

Sorry I ordered from my phone and am trying to find.  After submitting info on PayPal it had a return to merchant link.  I want to say it said either page not found or some type of error. It was the LSW page though. Sorry I didn’t keep but am excited to get reading it. 

Hey guys, Regular reader but never posted before. Really enjoying the forums.

28 year old NYC area golfer. I've been playing about 12-13 years but only started to take it more seriously in the last 3. Like all Northeast golfers, you play all spring and summer then have to re-learn your swing each year.  Recently I have been swinging in my apartment, and using a putting mat which absolutely has lowered my scores.

The crazy part about this game, and being in the bogey golfer range is how different each round can go.  I've shot as low as 78 and as high as 106 all within the last season.  Biggest thing I think for me this season is getting rid of the duffed shots that turn rounds in the 80s to 90s, and hitting a few greens.  Even rounds that I break 90, I'll only hit 3-5 greens. This season I started to hit the range one night a week, hoping to get a better read of my distances, and more consistent contact.