IGNORED

TST East Coast Get-Together (w/AimPoint), May 5-7 2017

GolfLug
Note: This thread is 2515 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

10 minutes ago, Hardspoon said:

I'm in.

Maybe this time I will get a video of @GolfLug actually falling into a water hazard, since I was disappointed last time. :-P

Last  April he would have had to go through the ice.  It WILL be warmer in May.

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just now, DaveP043 said:

Haha, I was referring to the Erie outing, where he was preparing to hit a shot from a hazard, and I said something along the lines of "Wait, let me take a video......in case you fall in."

- John

12 minutes ago, Hardspoon said:

I'm in.

Maybe this time I will get a video of @GolfLug actually falling into a water hazard, since I was disappointed last time. :-P

Just now, DaveP043 said:

Well, I am prompted to call myself an elements warrior..

Just now, Hardspoon said:

Haha, I was referring to the Erie outing, where he was preparing to hit a shot from a hazard, and I said something along the lines of "Wait, let me take a video......in case you fall in."

I am proud of the semi decent shot that I managed but what I was really proud of is not ending up drinking the hazard water....:-D  .

BTW, you never sent me the vid. Thought you said you would..

Vishal S.

• Administrator

So should we start to build a list and tag people?

1. @iacas
  2. @GolfLug
  3. @DaveP043
  4. @Hardspoon

Add your name to the list if you're interested at this point in coming.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I'm taking my vacation that week...(May 1-7) and I was going to go to Ocean City but I haven't fully committed to there yet. So if it was going to be in the Virginia Beach or D.C. area. I could probably do it... So put me down as a maybe for now.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

It's on a weekend and the DC Area is only a 5-6 hour drive for me. I am very interested. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

1. @iacas
  2. @GolfLug
  3. @DaveP043
  4. @Hardspoon
  5. @saevel25
  6. @CarlSpackler

Flights are only $166. That's about the same as the gas to drive there and back would be. I would just need to get a rental car and hotel.

I used to drive past that course quite a bit when I lived there. It's too bad my friend Frank who lived out there passed. I'm sure he would join us too. RIP buddy. 

- Shane

paging @RandallT@jsgolfer@billchao@Hatchman@dsc123@davechen@colin007 to add their names.. !

also @boogielicious@RFKFREAK...

Please tag anyone else you can think of...

25 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:
  1. @iacas
  2. @GolfLug
  3. @DaveP043
  4. @Hardspoon
  5. @saevel25
  6. @CarlSpackler

Flights are only $166. That's about the same as the gas to drive there and back would be. I would just need to get a rental car and hotel.

I used to drive past that course quite a bit when I lived there. It's too bad my friend Frank who lived out there passed. I'm sure he would join us too. RIP buddy. 

No just Uber. Reston/Herndon is next door to Dulles. Of course chances are you will get a ride if things work out from yours truly or someone else from the area..

Of course your choice.

Vishal S.

7 minutes ago, GolfLug said:

paging @RandallT@jsgolfer@billchao@Hatchman@dsc123@davechen@colin007 to add their names.. !

also @boogielicious@RFKFREAK...

Please tag anyone else you can think of...

No just Uber. Reston/Herndon is next door to Dulles. Of course chances are you will get a ride if things work out from yours truly or someone else from the area..

Of course your choice.

The cheaper (and direct) flights were into National, but I could catch the metro out that way. It didn't go that far when I lived there, but I hear that it does now. 

- Shane

2 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

The cheaper (and direct) flights were into National, but I could catch the metro out that way. It didn't go that far when I lived there, but I hear that it does now. 

Si. Again if timing works out you might end up getting a ride even from Reagan.

EDIT: super shuttle to IAD is only $13.

Vishal S.

Most current list to add yourself to:

1. @iacas
  2. @GolfLug
  3. @DaveP043
  4. @Hardspoon
  5. @saevel25
  6. @CarlSpackler
  7. @RandallT

The lists below are just to tag folks who might be lurking.

These showed interest from the April 2014 gathering:

1. @dsc123
  2. @inthehole
  3. @bjwestner
  4. @hack1981
  5. @River Hill
  6. @Seahawk
  7. @CallawayJ
  8. @Mr3Wiggle
  9. @RH31
  10. @kregan
  11. @terp2007
  12. @cliffj
  13. @davedove
  14. @Jodastra
  15. @RFKFREAK
  16. @divot dave
  17. @davechen
  18. @Derrick James
  19. @atb5079
  20. @0ldblu3
  21. @12PackAbs

These showed interest from the April 2016 gathering (and not listed above):

1. @k-troop
  2. @billchao
  3. @Grumpter
  4. @SavvySwede

Others I think may be possible:

1. @woodzie264
  2. @Brian96
  3. @Hatchman
  4. @NavyGolfer16
  5. @BearIrons
  6. @Lloyd Martinez
  7. @ecrugger
  8. @StevenR84

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

(edited)
14 minutes ago, RandallT said:

1. @iacas
  2. @GolfLug
  3. @DaveP043
  4. @Hardspoon
  5. @saevel25
  6. @CarlSpackler
  7. @RandallT
  8. @billchao

Yup add me please. I apparently can't use the list function on mobile.

Edited by RandallT
Added Bill Chao (from moderator at BC request)

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

38 minutes ago, GolfLug said:

Si. Again if timing works out you might end up getting a ride even from Reagan.

EDIT: super shuttle to IAD is only $13.

Amtrak has an auto train that would take me and my car up there, but around $800 and is slower. I swear I don't know how they stay in business. 

- Shane

1 hour ago, RandallT said:

1. @iacas
  2. @GolfLug
  3. @DaveP043
  4. @Hardspoon
  5. @saevel25
  6. @CarlSpackler
  7. @RandallT

The lists below are just to tag folks who might be lurking.

These showed interest from the April 2014 gathering:

1. @dsc123
  2. @inthehole
  3. @bjwestner
  4. @hack1981
  5. @River Hill
  6. @Seahawk
  7. @CallawayJ
  8. @Mr3Wiggle
  9. @RH31
  10. @kregan
  11. @terp2007
  12. @cliffj
  13. @davedove
  14. @Jodastra
  15. @RFKFREAK
  16. @divot dave
  17. @davechen
  18. @Derrick James
  19. @atb5079
  20. @0ldblu3
  21. @12PackAbs

These showed interest from the April 2016 gathering (and not listed above):

1. @k-troop
  2. @billchao
  3. @Grumpter
  4. @SavvySwede

Others I think may be possible:

1. @woodzie264
  2. @Brian96
  3. @Hatchman
  4. @NavyGolfer16
  5. @BearIrons
  6. @Lloyd Martinez
  7. @ecrugger
  8. @StevenR84

Where's the love for me? :whistle:

j/k

lol

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

• Administrator

So the current list… so far as I know (and adding @onthehunt526):

1. @iacas
  2. @GolfLug
  3. @DaveP043
  4. @Hardspoon
  5. @saevel25
  6. @CarlSpackler
  7. @RandallT
  8. @onthehunt526
  9. @jsgolfer

And remember, at this point it's just people who are interested.

This can quickly get unmanageable, so let's try to keep the list to just this one for now. People will have gotten the notifications for the other posts above.

If you want to tag someone but not add them to the list, just add them like this: "I think @mvmac might be interested in coming." (I don't, I just figure he won't care if he's tagged.)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

8 minutes ago, iacas said:

So the current list… so far as I know (and adding @onthehunt526):

1. @iacas
  2. @GolfLug
  3. @DaveP043
  4. @Hardspoon
  5. @saevel25
  6. @CarlSpackler
  7. @RandallT
  8. @onthehunt526
  9. @jsgolfer

And remember, at this point it's just people who are interested.

This can quickly get unmanageable, so let's try to keep the list to just this one for now. People will have gotten the notifications for the other posts above.

If you want to tag someone but not add them to the list, just add them like this: "I think @mvmac might be interested in coming." (I don't, I just figure he won't care if he's tagged.)

Springfield G&CC held an airport a couple years ago, and would probably host one again as well if you want me to check with my pro, Josh Trembley is a great guy

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

Note: This thread is 2515 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!