IGNORED

For Sale: Bridgestone j40 4 Wood Head *New*

Note: This thread is 1507 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Bridgestone Golf j40 16* 4 wood head. This head is brand new and still in the plastic. This is the head only and does not come with a shaft. It is a stock head and has not been altered or modified in any way. If you are looking for a new fairway wood or a back-up that you can build to your specs, this is a good deal. Features and details include:

-Larger profile design positions the CG in an ideal location for higher launch, longer carry, and maximum distance.
-Stainless steel construction with thinner crown and shallow profile makes the head shape longer heel to toe for added forgiveness.
-Tungsten weight at heel to optimize CG for easy launch and low spin
-Right handed
-For .335 tip diameter shafts

$80 + shipping to lower 48.  Can be picked up in person for those in the D/FW area. Cash only please. No trades. Sorry, no head cover.

00202_c5tSB7RoJgF_600x450.jpg  00a0a_kjOz7uKxy3p_600x450.jpg

00b0b_3eS4p92vHDp_1200x900.jpg  00T0T_euiiym5z4TR_600x450.jpg

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Yesterday was a beautiful sunny 55 degree day in southern Ohio. I had to choose between spending $6 on a small bucket of balls at the range or $5 to walk 9 at the crappy course near work. I chose to play golf.  So did everyone else.  There were at least 4 groups waiting on the first tee including a 6 some playing a best ball and a 5 some with kids. I asked another single who was behind me if he wanted to join me and then a husband and wife couple also joined us. We had to wait for the group in front of us on every hole, but it was a good day for bad golf and I am glad I played instead of practiced.
    • I did that once to a Ti Bubble II driver. I assume it was a manufacturing defect.
    • So you weren’t able to listen to Death Metal for 40 hours?
    • Lie can be affected by set up, but it is really impact position that is key. The shaft is actually bending down slightly at impact. So the head is slightly flattened with respect to the shaft. If you set up too close or too far from the ball, it can vary the head position at impact. One trick I use at set up is to let my right arm hang free. If I can then move it to the club without moving it in or away from my body, then my set up is in the right spot.
    • I live in close proximity to Browns fans, so Manziel is still one of those names that stirs things up.  But absolutely. If golf can give him a direction in life, that's fantastic. Maybe he only ever competes for a club championship at the local golf club, but if it gives him a reason to get out of bed in the morning that might be more important.  I know some people with issues. One commonality is that they don't have that something to be passionate about.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Alex Bret
      Alex Bret
      (31 years old)
    2. Byeinstein
      Byeinstein
      (36 years old)
    3. casparlee
      casparlee
      (31 years old)
    4. ClubPro28
      ClubPro28
      (41 years old)
    5. Gregglink
      Gregglink
      (47 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...