IGNORED

Best Shot of the Week

iacas

Last Saturday on #6 uphill par 4 w/ blind green hit my drive 290. Leaving me 105 to a back pin. Hit the 52deg to about 12 inches long and it had to of spun back right past the hole cause I eneded up w/ a 4 footer uphill straight in birdie.

ADB
Vaporlite Orange and Black for my Cowboys
Burner 08 10.5deg
Burner 08 3 wood 15deg
3 Hybrid MID 19degEye 2 blue dot 4-PW, Old School BabyCG12 52deg black pearlCG12 58deg black pearl TRACY II 35in

After a good drive (295) on the par 4 fifth hole yesterday I had 67 yards to the front flag (GPS). I hit a steep, spinny 60˚ and sent it right at the stick. It landed on the lip of the hole - the ball tore into the lip and slammed into the flagstick and rattled into the hole for an eagle 2.

I took a pic with my phone. lol.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Shot my best round ever today, hit a lot of nice iron shots.

Hit my best shot on the par 3 15th hit a 6 iron 160 yards pin high only around 8 feet from the hole, I missed the putt....

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

I hit a drive off-line and was left with 138 (mostly water) yards to the flag. My lie was under a tree with the ground falling away both in front and ahead of me. I had to choke WAY up and squat so I clubbed 4 clubs up to a 5 iron. I hit it cleanly, it flittled through some leaves, stuck the green and rolled out about 10 yards from the flagstick. Made my day!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

I had two worth mentioning this past Sunday golfing with my dad.

First, teeing off at a hole where there is about 275 or so to the green, I took aim at the 8-10 foot space between the sand traps guarding the green and let fly. I watched as the ball took off like it was on a wire and blasted to the left side sand trap, just catching the edge by inches. The ball cut something like a two foot long furrow in the sand and came to rest something like 10 feet from the green and only 6 inches or so into the sand trap. I stood there with my mouth hanging open.

I buried a shot into the greenside bunker at another hole, leaving myself a difficult recovery. The ball was in the far face of the trap which slopes up very sharply to the green. I considered playing it out sideways and then making the pitch to the green, but just felt like giving it a try. In an homage to Sergio Garcia, I took my stance with my right foot in the sand trap and my left on top of the hill, leaving me almost kneeling on my left knee. I took my swing with my 60 degree wedge (which I have struggled to learn to use well) and blasted out probably as prettily as I ever have, landing the shot about 10 feet from the flag.

Those were two shots I will not forget for quite a while.

Jack Lee

In my bag:
Taylormade SLDR 430 10.5 degree driver

Cobra sz hyper steel 3 wood
A7 19 degree hybrid
Taylormade 2008 TP irons 4 through pw

Mizuno JPX 52, 56, 60 degree wedges

White hot XG #9 putter

I was up on my buddy pretty good on 18 so he went double or nothing straight up score for the money he owed me to that point. Piped a drive down the right side on a 350 yard par 4. 2nd shot about 80 yards out stuffed a half wedge to about 6 feet. Lipped out the putt for a par and we pushed for the hole.

Nothing special. par 3 140 yards, pin high, 3 foot. Tap in for birdie.

Driver 907 D2 9.5 deg driver. Stiff V2
3 wood Burner Bubble Firesole Steel-Tungsten R-80
Irons fat shaft 02H
Wedge vokey Oil can 56 Degree
Lob Wedge 588 RTG 60 Degree Putter Cushin 1975 ballsh pro v1

Played 18 up at Lewis River in Woodland, WA. Pretty uneventful day, not playing my best, but show an 85. We played the front-nine last and get to #9 (our #18), a straight away 275yd par 4, trees on the left and driving range / bailout area on the right. On #17 one of the members of our group announces that for the last hole, let's all put in $1 (I know, big spenders ) WINNER TAKE ALL. We agree and I tee off first. Right into the setting sun so I couldn't see the ball flight. I knew it felt good and was going right at the green. I was watching up by the green and saw it bounce and roll a few yards and ended up 3 yds short of the green, right between the bunkers guarding either side. Another guy put his about 15 yds short of the green and chipped up to about 8ft for birdie and it wasn't an easy hole location to get it to stop close.

I putted from off the green to a back pin, the putt was uphill, right to left and broke about 15 ft. My eagle putt missed the hole by about an inch and ended up 8 inches below the hole and left me a nice tap-in birdie. Another 2 or 3 inches past the hole and it would've rolled out to a four footer, so basically it was pretty much perfect speed.

Thank you very much... dollar menu here I come!

In my :nike:  bag on my :clicgear: cart ...

Driver: :ping: G10 9*    3-Wood: :cleveland: Launcher
Hybrid: :adams: 20* Hybrid      Irons: :ping: i5 4-GW - silver dot, +1/2"
Wedges: :cleveland: 56* (bent to 54*) and 60* CG10     Putter: :ping: Craz-e (original blue)

hit a beautiful 5i from 170 yds out dropped it about 15 feet from hole. Greens have been super fast lately and my shot had a HUGE break left, took the stroke, thought i mishit it too far right, ended up riding the break perfect to trickle into the cup. Best birdie put in a while

I hit a 3 wood yesterday 285 for a second shot into a par 5... The only problem is that it only needed to go 275 and I was in the hazard... Made par but it still was the best shot I hit this week so far...