IGNORED

Best Shot of the Week

iacas

I holed out a long putt for par after clipping a tree with my drive, blasting my 2nd shot(from nearly 300 yards) to about 90 yards, and hitting 3rd shot over the green, left me about a 25 ft putt straight downhill, barely tapped it and it kept rolling down the hill and into the cup.

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23°5h-warrior golf tcp 26° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

Hit behind a tree and punch out onto the fairway about 50 yards uphill to a front pin position.

I hit my 60 with a half shot that I practice the day before and landed and rolled just 2 feet pass the hole for an easy putt to save my par.

My short game is comming along but needs some more practice with distance control and one chuck shot on a uphill lie during the round. I was about 30 yards from a par 5 and hit my chip too long and two putted for par, got to remember to keep below the hole for an easy birdie putt.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Off the tee I hit it into the first cut about 155yds out, problem was my ball was lying on a 60+ degree slope(uphill slope to the green). So I pull out the 8 and take a huge, but controlled hack, I hit the ball square on the button at the same time taking about a cubic yard of Georiga with me. The ball seemed like it was never going to come down....I think the ball went higher than it did as far, but finally did come down about 15 feet from the hole. An easy two putt and I was out with a par. When I originally saw my lie I was already thinking bogie or double. The game never fails to impress!
Handicap: 10.0 Lowest Round: 80 on 6517yd par72
Driver: TaylorMade r9 9.5°
Woods: TaylorMade Vsteel 15°
Irons: MP-68 PW-3
Wedges: TaylorMade RAC 56 & 52 Putter: Oddyssey Rossie II - "Love it" Ball: NXT TourFavorite/Local Course: Cobblestone GC, Acworth, GA

Didn't make a birdie this week. Didn't really pull off any amazing shots either. I guess my best shot of the week would have to be a 7i from about 150 out of the rough over trees to about 20'. Putt came up 2 feet short. Greens were terrible.

140 to the flag. Pin up front with a bank behind it. I was trying to throw 9 iron into the bank and spin it back to the pin. The shot was executed well, struck it clean, hit near my spot, spun it back - ended up pin-high, but ten feet right. Made the putt. Birdied #9.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Par 5, 460 yds. 6 iron approach to within 15 ft for eagle.

Then missed the ealge about 1" low, then tapped in a 2' putt for birdie.

Driver: 909 D3 Diamana Blue
3 wood Ti Bubble 2
Hybrid: Burner Rescue 19 S Fujikura
4-PW: ZB NS Pro 100 S
GW: 51 VokeySW: 55 VokeyLW: 60 BeCuPutter: Red X3 or Del Mar 2 TeI3Ball: TP Red LDP or Pro V1x

7 Iron from about 160 away. I had sliced my drive pretty far right and couldn't see the green because of a big hill with a tree on it blocking my view. I picked a big branch on the tree to try and shoot over, put it about 15 feet from the hole, I was pumped when I hopped to the top of the hill. I missed the putt though.
Driver - Sumo 5900 (9.5°) S
3W - 909 F2 (15.5°) X
Hybrid - 4DX Ironwood 3 (20°) S
Irons: 4-PW - Victory Reds Full Cavity S
Wedge - CG14 (56°)Putter - Red X5 35"Ball - e6+Scores with New Bag:95, 83, 86

On #2 Par 4 408 yards hit a driver 5 yards past the 150 marker right in front of a fairway bunker. Hit my 8i left of the green, the ball hit a mound in the rough and rolled onto the green 3ft away and I sank the birdie put. Same day on #5 I hit my driver on the left side of the fairway about 285 out (351 yard hole) on the hill abouve a fairway bunker. Hit my pitching wedge and it faded and landed 4ft away from the pin and I sank the birdie put on that one, too. I had a few good holes but still ended up with a 48.

Driver: Hyper X Tour 10.5* Graffalloy Prolaunch Blue Stiff Shaft
Hybrid: Acer Select 5000 16* Ping Cushin Stiff Shaft
Irons: NDS 3-PW (missing #7, replaced with clone) True Temper Uniflex SpeedStep Shaft
Wedges: Acer XK Tour 56*10 Precision Stiff Shaft, Revolution 60*10 True Temper Wedgeflex

deep in the woods with no opening to punch back to the fw...
only real shot was to go for the green over the smallest tree in the woods...
do or die shot... pulled 8i scraping the top of the tree knocking down a few leaves...
ball bounced onto the collar of the green... easy uphill putt for par
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

deep in the woods with no opening to punch back to the fw...

Oh! I call penalty for knocking leaves off Mine was a chip 8 iron from about 70 yards because I had to go under a tree, but if I used the 5 hybrid it would have hit into a hill and stopped way short. landed about 3/4 of the way, and rolled the rest of the way to stop about 10 feet. Made the par :) Then a PW from 122 out (10 mph wind in face). Hit perfectly and landed right in front of the pin stopping about 8 inches away. Birdie please?

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 9º
2 Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 6-3 iron
          Taylormade Tour Preferred PW-7 iron
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 50º, 54º
              Taylormade RAC 58º
Putter: Ping Darby 32" shaft

i think iv had 10 or 11 birdies this week my best shot might have been on the first hole right after a 310 yard driver i hit the pin from about 110 with a 56 then it spun back to about a foot or when i hit the pin on a par 3 from about 165 and it spun back to about 3 feet

|callaway.gif X460 Tour Fujikura Tour Platform 26.3 73g | taylormade.gif 2i Rescue 11 |  3i HiBore Hybrid |  710 MB |  Wedge Works 48/06 |  cg12 52/08  | vokey.gifSpin Milled 56/11 | nike.gifSV Tour 60/10 | cameron.gif Studio Select Newport 2 34" |

rangefinder : LR550

had one sunday on a 330 yard par 4 at mcleansboro il. Hit my tee shot pretty far with 3 wood, had about 100 yards left but sliced it into the trees past the right rough. Had to manufacture a low punch shot as I was under a tree interferring with my backswing and had to get it under/around the tree in front of me. Grabbed my 6 iron thinking id hit a quick punch and just get it back out in the fairway and close enough to the green to get it up and down for par. I barely took the club up to my waist and took a whack at it. It went low and just kept going, saw it bounce just before the green and roll up on it and stick about 20 feet from the hole. I could probably try that shot 100 more times and never get it on the green again. 2 putted and got par.

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23°5h-warrior golf tcp 26° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

Six iron from a left side fairway bunker to a pin on the left of the green around a tree which stopped five feet from the hole. One of those shots you envision but rarely pull off. And I made the putt for birdie which also garnered a skin.

Driver: Titleist 907D2 9.5 Stiff
Hybrid: Adams Pro Black 18*
Irons: Mizuno MP60 (4-PW)
Wedges: Vokey SM 50/54/58/62
Putter: Yes! CallieBall: TM PentaHome course: DeBell Golf Club http://www.debellgolf.com/

Mine would be yesterday,playing with 4 buddies. Hole #6,100 yard par 3 over water. Chipped a gap wedge over the water,and it hit about 4 inches left of the hole,bounced forward about a foot,and spun back into the hole for my 3rd ace since June,and 2nd in 2 weeks! Shot 8 under for the day,my best ever by a stroke! Not bad for a 53 year old!

Had a terrible golf day yesterday, shot a 96 but ended on a good short game shot. The last hole was a 518yd par 5, I hit the ball poorly off the tee and had to lay up with a mid iron to give me an easy PW into the green, hit the ball off the toe and ended up about 10ft short of the green. At this point I was really fed up with the round so I quickly came up to the ball, took one practice swing and hit a perfect 70+ft pitch that hit and rolled right up and into the hole for bird. Just when I get mad and frustrated the game has to do something to totally redeem itself!!
Handicap: 10.0 Lowest Round: 80 on 6517yd par72
Driver: TaylorMade r9 9.5°
Woods: TaylorMade Vsteel 15°
Irons: MP-68 PW-3
Wedges: TaylorMade RAC 56 & 52 Putter: Oddyssey Rossie II - "Love it" Ball: NXT TourFavorite/Local Course: Cobblestone GC, Acworth, GA

i played with my brother and cousin the other day...
i didnt hit the shot but i saw 2 amazing shots from them trying to outdo each other...
both from 140 to 150 out...
cousin hits a high high pitch plugging 3 ft from the hole...
brother one upped him with a meteor checking on the lip of the hole... leaving a ballmark literally on the hole... lol...
dont ask about mine... took me 5 just to get there
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing