We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • While taking a break from food prep...I would like to wish everyone a happy, and safe, Thanksgiving.  When you boil it all down...it is our friends and family that are important.  Let's put aside our differences and revel, if only for a day, on the things we agree on.  In these trying times we need each other.  That we do not see, eye to eye, on every issue is beside the point.  Cheers to you all.
    • @GolfLug and @Piz, it doesn’t work like that. I don’t think a book needs to be written about this, though. Change your grip. Change your eye focus - look at a spot ahead of the ball or something. Experiment. The end.
    • That’s an awful lot of assumptions you’re making, man. Asking for or expecting a discount because you’re a college student is still entitlement.
    • Courses that are close to Universities have this. Some Universities even have their own courses. I’ve played the U Maryland course. URI has a Par 3 near it that has intramural leagues on it at a reduced rate. It is a decent par 3 course too. Alas, I think San Jose is a pretty busy area and may not have these things available.
    • You can think about making the putt...or worry about missing it.  Guess which option is more beneficial in the long run.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Eburris74
      Eburris74
      (46 years old)
    2. Jim White
      Jim White
      (70 years old)
    3. tapan
      tapan
      (45 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...