IGNORED

Best Shot of the Week

iacas

152 yard par 3, playing a bit longer though the pin was toward the front. Nailed a 6I so perfectly that the stranger I'd been paired with immediately commented that it just sounded great. Watched it fly, knew it was on line, just had to hope it was the right club. It landed about 10 feet short of the pin and rolled up to about 6 feet past. Easily the best shot on a par 3 in my life.

Of course, I still two-putted; in my defense, I was above the hole with an appreciable left-to-right and I misjudged that---didn't dare try to reduce the break. At least I got my GIR+par.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10Β° driver, FT 21Β° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15Β° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52Β° GW, Tom Watson 56Β° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60Β° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

209 yd Par 3 into crosswind, gentle 5 wood just short of green in fringe, leaving about a 45ft putt left to right.

Shot of the day was watching the birdie putt sink...stoked to say the least!

What's in my Titleist RC10 Cart Bag? Driver: Nike Sasquatch Sumo Square 5900 10.5* Aldila VS Proto 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Nike SQ Mach Speed 15* Hybrid: Nike 5H Ignite 23*
Irons: Nike Ignite 4i-Sw Wedges: Vokey Design 252*-08 / Oil Can Spin Milled 60*-08
Putter: Odyssey White Ice 2Ball CS 34"...

145 yards out, over trees, uphill to a green protected by a deep bunker right in front of the flag. Perfect 8 iron to 10ft. Missed the putt. Still yet to birdie this hole. We call this hole the b*tch hole. Par is a fine score here.

well first drive was a perfect 300m long draw down the first hole at the Glades then it all went sour... shanks and the rest just unfolded:)

Hit my second shot on a par 5 into a fairway bunker. Had about 100 yards left and couldn't blast it out because of a tree overhaning the green. Choked down on a 5 iron and hit a low runner onto the green about 8 feet from the pin, made the putt for birdie! Was very happy with that!
The only thing a golfer needs is more daylight. -Ben Hogan

Β 

It was actually a series of range shots. Been working on shot shaping and consistently hit a series of 5 perfect draws of about 10 yards of right to left. Felt pretty damn good!

2nd shot on a par 5 today. 240 out with a 3W. Straight on the pin 15 ft short. Barely missed the putt. Tap in birdie though. More importantly, I hit my new HiBore XLS fairway woods much better than my 07 Burners.

Short par 4 driver to 4 feet. Also stuck a 144 yard par 3 to 9 inches.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

145 left to the pin, choke up 3/4 7 iron and it goes in! first eagle for me!

In my bag:
Titleist 910 D3 9.5Β Degree
TaylorMadeΒ R11Β 3 Wood 15.5 Degree
Adams A12 19Β Degree
Cleveland CG16 Tour Irons 4-PW

Taylormade rac Gap 52 Degree, Cleveland CG15 56 Degree, Cleveland CG14 60 Deg

Odyssey 2-Ball

Two shots stick out in my mind. One was a pitch, a one hop check and roll into the cup for birdie. The other was a delicate 75 yard wedge which I put to 5 feet and made the birdie putt. Both shots were 56 degree wedges.

Chipped in from 20 or so yards after coming short on a par 3. Slightly downhill, had to land the ball on top of a small hill on the green, it bounced once and slowly trickled in the hole. It was beautiful.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

was playing my community golf course (Palacio) just a nine hole par 3 course- but a lot of fun to play with friends. On the second hole it is a very flat green with about 6 feet of fringe around the green, so its hard not to hit a good shot. The hole was said to be 108 to the pin, and with a little down wind I pulled out the PW. washed that sucker Pro V1 until it would spin like an amimal, and crushed the PW from the tee. It had a little draw and landed 4 feet in back of the hole and spun back to hit the BACK of the pin, but would not sink :(. Was looking for my first hole in one but a 1 foot kick in birdie would have to do.

Whats in my 14 Way Stand Bag?? Just...
taylormade.gifΒ Superfast TP 8.5* Matrix HD6 Stiff
taylormade.gifΒ '07 Burner 5 wood 18* Snr. 50g
titleist.gifΒ 710 AP2 3-PW w/ Dy. Gold S300
taylormade.gifΒ Z TP 52* 8* stock wedgeflexscratch.gifΒ 8620 56* with D/S grindcallaway.gifΒ 2009 Forged X-Tour 60* 10* bounce stock wedgeflexcameron.gifΒ Pro Platinum Laguna 2.5, 32.5inches

Playing a match in a our singles club knockout, first round. Hit a 3-iron "for safety" off the tee of our SI 4, 12th hole. Huge block heading straight OB (so much for "safety"!!) but hits a big tree and stays in. Ball sitting under branches about 170 from green; clear swing though. Hit 3/4 punched 3-iron (chance for redemption) with a big fade. Takes off perfectly under branches, pitches ~20 yards short of green and runs up perfectly to pin at rear of green leaving a ~15 foot putt for birdie. Lipped out.

Great par but lost hole as conceding a shot though!

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9Β°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14Β°, Alta CB 65SΒ | Adams Pro Dhy 18Β°, 21Β°, 24Β°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58Β°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

drove ball 280, 50yard wedge to 2 feet, putt to finish the day with a birdie
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5Β°, Proforce V2 HL S |Β PINGΒ G5, 15Β°, 18Β°, Aldila NV 75 S | PINGΒ G5, 19Β°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

duck hooked my teeshot into the deepest darkest forest not even a sasquatch would be in...
absolutely flushed my 3h... i have no idea how it didnt become a lumberjack but my ball didnt so much as graze a leaf... i didnt see it land let alone come out... but my buddies in the fw were screaming bloody murder... cursing at me... i thought i killed a lil old lady walking to her ball or something the way they were screaming...

my ball was sitting 3ft from the flag
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing