IGNORED

Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

saevel25
Note: This thread is 2125 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Beatles Star Wars crossover:

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the link to the whole album of photos in the VF photoshoot: 

This makes me sad.

LA6CBjE.jpg

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• 1 month later...

New video - Behind the scenes.

Steve

These aren't the kids you're looking for...

Steve

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New Millennium Falcon Lego set, $800. THAT'S GARBAGE!

IMG_3043.JPG

IMG_3044.JPG

IMG_3045.JPG

IMG_3046.JPG

Steve

May be a spoiler, dunno, so playing it safe.

Spoiler

Steve

16 hours ago, nevets88 said:

New Millennium Falcon Lego set, $800. THAT'S GARBAGE!

IMG_3043.JPG

IMG_3044.JPG

IMG_3045.JPG

IMG_3046.JPG

I bet David Beckham has one!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Steve

14 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Note that that is for Episode IX, not Episode VIII. So it isn't for the last Jedi ;) 

IMDB has the director of the Last Jedi as Rain Johnson, not Colin Trevorrow. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

8 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

Note that that is for Episode IX, not Episode VIII. So it isn't for the last Jedi ;) 

IMDB has the director of the Last Jedi as Rain Johnson, not Colin Trevorrow. 

Thanks, I fixed it. People were probably like, WAT? :-P

Steve

Steve

1 hour ago, nevets88 said:

Meh, I was hoping they would go with someone else.

I liked Episode VII, but there are some flaws that I wouldn't want to see. Primarily it is reuse of plot from the original trilogy. I like the movie, but it was a remake. If you look at the plot, the story is based on finding Luke. That ended when R2D2 just happens to wake up. They didn't need the Starkiller Base at all. That was just flashy junk. It was the worst part of the movie. It wasn't overly exciting to watch. Compare it to Rogue One, which had the tension turned up to maximum at the end.  

I hope he doesn't make the mistake of reusing plot or story lines from the previous movies again.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

4 hours ago, saevel25 said:

Meh, I was hoping they would go with someone else.

I liked Episode VII, but there are some flaws that I wouldn't want to see. Primarily it is reuse of plot from the original trilogy. I like the movie, but it was a remake. If you look at the plot, the story is based on finding Luke. That ended when R2D2 just happens to wake up. They didn't need the Starkiller Base at all. That was just flashy junk. It was the worst part of the movie. It wasn't overly exciting to watch. Compare it to Rogue One, which had the tension turned up to maximum at the end.  

I hope he doesn't make the mistake of reusing plot or story lines from the previous movies again.

A FLEET OF DEATH STARS!!!

Steve

• 4 weeks later...

That's Carrie Fisher's dog, Gary

Steve

I guess I got lucky and got an early look at the last Jedi trailer at my Blade Runner showing. But I closed my eyes, covered my ears and drowned out the audio with my voice so I can't tell you much about it other than it was short and the little I heard didn't reveal much. If you're trying to avoid spoilers, maybe this might help.

Steve

• 4 weeks later...

Landspeeder in NYC

• Like 1

Steve

Note: This thread is 2125 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!