Sign in to follow this  
iacas

2017 NCAA Nationals (Div. III)

Note: This thread is 1048 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

27 posts / 2265 viewsLast Reply

When: May 16-19, 2017 (Practice rounds are May 14, 15, and we probably won't still be playing May 18 and 19th :-D).

Where: Howey-in-the-Hills, FL.

It's early, obviously, but I wanted to let some people know that I'll be around Orlando in early May, and you're welcome to come out and watch.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

6 minutes ago, David in FL said:

Mission Inn?  Which course, El Campeon?

Both El Campeon and Las Colinas.

If anyone has or can get yardage books from those courses and send them to me… please let me know.

Just now, iacas said:

Both El Campeon and Las Colinas.

Great.  Maybe some of our happy little TST group down here can make it up there and watch.  I'll keep it in mind!

Has anyone been able to drop by and pick up some yardage books or anything? I'd pay for some helpful smaller things out of my own pocket if someone is able to swing by and get them (or give a Supporter membership if you prefer).

Oh man, Mission inn, love it. El Campeon is in the top 3 courses I have played in the Orlando area. Devils delight the challenging 550y par 5 17th.

@iacas you can find a pdf with a hole by hole description of the course on http://www.missioninnresort.com/golf/el-campeon-golf-course.html

Edited by MacDutch

1 hour ago, MacDutch said:

Oh man, Mission inn, love it. El Campeon is in the top 3 courses I have played in the Orlando area. Devils delight the challenging 550y par 5 17th.

@iacas you can find a pdf with a hole by hole description of the course on http://www.missioninnresort.com/golf/el-campeon-golf-course.html

Thanks. Yeah, I have those. I'm still hoping someone can send me a yardage book for each course.

@David in FL, @CarlSpackler? Others of you in the area?

2 minutes ago, David in FL said:

Crud.  I didn't realize you were looking for those.  Not really anywhere near there.  Maybe @jetsknicks1?

Post #3. You quoted and replied to it, but deleted that part… ;-)

Anyone nearby that can send the yardage books? I'll pay for them and the mailing, of course.

3 hours ago, iacas said:

Thanks. Yeah, I have those. I'm still hoping someone can send me a yardage book for each course.

@David in FL, @CarlSpackler? Others of you in the area?

I'm not sure when I would be able to make it up that way. I'm out of town this weekend doing a consulting job for my former employer.

28 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I'm not sure when I would be able to make it up that way. I'm out of town this weekend doing a consulting job for my former employer.

We aren't there for another (nearly) two months.

43 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

If you don't need them ASAP, I can probably make it there  to get them. 

Any time before May 5 or 6 would be a big help.

On March 24, 2017 at 0:45 PM, CarlSpackler said:

If I can somehow get my back sorted out, that would be a great excuse to get together and play up there.  I know I can get at least one more.  

Damn this back!

7 hours ago, David in FL said:

If I can somehow get my back sorted out, that would be a great excuse to get together and play up there.  I know I can get at least one more.  

Damn this back!

Oh yeah. That definitely is a course I want to play. Get Ron to fix that back of yours. ;-)

Note: This thread is 1048 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!