IGNORED

2017 Newport Cup Applications Accepted Here!

Note: This thread is 1459 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• iacas pinned this topic
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Almost 65 years in the making, never before released to the public ... let me be the first to introduce the current front runner for the 2018 Academy Award for "Documentary (Short Subject)":     

Wish I had a little more time. I definitely have a better appreciation for all the film makers out there. My lighting sucks...lol. Thank you to @NCGolfer for being the first one to post. Sho

At long last, I've completed my vlog Just to be a little different, I added voice-over in my best announcer voice.  And to consolidate, I've quoted my previous posts, I think its all to

Posted Images

Thanks for posting @iacas

This is going to be a lot of fun to watch the videos that come in. 

Paging my guys to make sure they see it.

1. @Golfingdad 
 2. @mchepp 
 3. @tristanhilton85 
 4. @Pretzel 
 5. @phillyk 
 6. @kpaulhus 
 7. @Wanzo 
 8. @DeadMan 
 9. @shortstop20 
10. @Denny Bang Bang 
11. @Club Rat 
12. @Yukari 
13. @Big C 
14. @Lihu

• Upvote 3
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

I'll page the guys currently on my list too (in no particular order):

1. @coachjimsc
  2. @NCGolfer
  3. @DaveP043
  4. @jamo
  5. @georgep
  6. @JxQx
  7. @jkelley9
  8. @cipher
  9. @jsgolfer
  10. @saevel25
  11. @bkuehn1952
  12. @k-troop
  13. @billchao
  14. @jbishop15
  15. @RandallT
  16. @GolfLug
  17. @CarlSpackler
  18. @SavvySwede

Also note that I added some rules to the above.

4 hours ago, NCGolfer said:

Do I get extra reputation points for being first?  :-)

I think I got everything...the celebration is a bit lame, so sorry about that.  Apparel info:

• Shoe:  9 (FootJoy)
  • Shirt: Medium (All brands)
  • Pants: 34/32 (Eddie Bauer...32 length for most pants.  30 for some others)

Still hoping my work travel doesn't interfere.  Will do my best to plan accordingly.

Great Job!  Just one thing, I noticed that you only vloged one hole, I read it that it should be 3 holes.. maybe I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

1. VLog a Par 3, Par 4, and Par 5. Talk as little or as much as you want. Narrate your strategy, describe the hole, tell us about your best shot ever there, whatever you like.

Anyway, nice job and good luck.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Abu3baid said:

Great Job!  Just one thing, I noticed that you only vloged one hole, I read it that it should be 3 holes.. 

It should be, yes.

I'll clarify, too, that though we prefer one video (or at least one post with the videos), @NCGolfer should be able to edit his post and add the Vlogged par 4 and 5 to his first post. And then post to let us know about the addition. :-)

Thanks Dave.

On 2/10/2017 at 10:07 PM, NCGolfer said:

Do I get extra reputation points for being first?  :-)

Great video!  @NCGolfer Where did you do to school?  That's a fun accomplishment.   I'll try to work on mine in the next couple weeks when the weather allows. 

17 hours ago, Wanzo said:

Great video!  @NCGolfer Where did you do to school?  That's a fun accomplishment.   I'll try to work on mine in the next couple weeks when the weather allows. 

Penn State-Behrend.  Small, D3 school in Erie, Pennsylvania.  I moved south for obvious reasons.  :-)

On 2/11/2017 at 9:36 AM, iacas said:

It should be, yes.

I'll clarify, too, that though we prefer one video (or at least one post with the videos), @NCGolfer should be able to edit his post and add the Vlogged par 4 and 5 to his first post. And then post to let us know about the addition. :-)

Thanks Dave.

Yup...my bad.  I'll edit the original post when i have a "Part two" or "Return of the Applicant" for us Star Wars geeks out there.

• iacas unpinned this topic
Note: This thread is 1459 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!