IGNORED

2017 Masters Tournament

iacas
Note: This thread is 2512 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

7 hours ago, krupa said:

I am shocked!  SHOCKED at the reasonable prices they are charging for food.  Don't they know this is America?  When you have people in a restricted environment, it's your civic duty to gouge the ever-loving shit out of them!

It is part of the deal and why tickets also cost so much.

8 hours ago, 1badbadger said:

If you guys HAD to place a bet on one of these two players, which way would you go:

• Pat Perez at 150:1
  • Fred Couples at 300:1

Last I saw, these are the current odds for these players.  I would take Boom Boom twice if I could...

Perez. I think Fred is done at Augusta.

Cocaine, whores, and whiskey doing DJ in. Maybe Paulina gave him ELIN treatment in some way. Falling down the stairs is incredibly hard to drive sober.

Trollin' is the life

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Quadhole said:

Try to pull up masters Trak on Google Earth and you get a masters CARTOON Picture more or less. Shows you how corrupt things are and if you have money, you can hide whatever you want... Thanks for the comments in advance... Love THE MASTERS... it is just an awesome place and hopefully I will get there next year or the year after...

Not remotely true.

https://cl.ly/0f3f1i2U3Y1c/Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 6.55.24 PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-05%20at%206.55.2

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

36 minutes ago, MuniGrit said:

It is part of the deal and why tickets also cost so much.

They could easily charge way more on everything. The parking is free and right next to the course. The gift shop items are all reasonably priced, very good quality shirts for 65-70, like any other golf store. Other items range from 10-50 depending on the item. No sandwich is above 5 dollars. They will hold your items for you until you leave so you don't have to carry them. 

You get to watch the Masters for 100 a ticket! A process that is random selection. They could probably sell out at 200 a ticket. The quality of the product offered is a steal at 100 a ticket. 

• Upvote 2

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

2 hours ago, sirsteveo55 said:

This is pretty wild, going to change the betting scene. He was on such a roll. 

Details

Edited by zero

- adam -

Routine: work, eat, golf, sleep, repeat

Clubs: (All Used TaylorMade) Burner Superfast Driver, JetSpeed 3&5 FW, Rescue Hybrid, Burner 2.0 Irons 5-AW, ATV Wedge 56*, White Ghost blade putter

On 2/23/2017 at 8:13 AM, iacas said:

Some questions to kick off the run-up to and playing of the 2017 Masters Toonamint at Augusta National:

1. Is Jordan Spieth the favorite to win after his collapse last year? Is it the best story in golf?
  2. If not Jordan, how about Dustin Johnson?
  3. Will Tiger Woods make the cut? Will he play? Will he surprise everyone (likely including himself at this point) and finish in the top ten? If he skips this tournament, will this be the last time anyone really cares?
  4. Last year's winner Danny Willett… does he contend again, or will his drop in play (evident at the Ryder Cup) continue?

Ask any other questions you may have, and answer them, too. :-)

Just my opinion, I think it will be a repeat of World Golf Championship-Dell Tech Match play, DJ versus John Rahm.  Phil Mickelson is a wild card.  If he brings his A game he will win, its just that I have not seen him play his A game in a long time.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Howling Coyote said:

Just my opinion, I think it will be a repeat of World Golf Championship-Dell Tech Match play, DJ versus John Rahm.  Phil Mickelson is a wild card.  If he brings his A game he will win, its just that I have not seen him play his A game in a long time.

You might be missing some news re: DJ… :-)

Or maybe his back injury won't negatively affect him too much.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

5 minutes ago, iacas said:

You might be missing some news re: DJ… :-)

Or maybe his back injury won't negatively affect him too much.

How does he fall on stairs?  I am an old fart, I should be the one falling.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Howling Coyote said:

How does he fall on stairs?  

I'm guessing, chasing Paulina....? :-D 

• Upvote 1

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

46 minutes ago, Howling Coyote said:

How does he fall on stairs?  I am an old fart, I should be the one falling.

Someone's husband pushed him down the stairs. Mckenzie/Walker/etc.... Drunken ping pong walk.

Trollin' is the life

Have to pick 5 guys in a pool but can't pick them in any other majors. Took Spieth, Fowler, Matsuyama and Casey so far. Torn on whether to go with Rory. He's got the game, but can he putt in these winds? 

Is it just me, or is the par 3 tournament kind of stupid? Funneling balls to the hole seems so obvious and weak.

2 minutes ago, skydog said:

How long before the actual story comes to light here?

He probably slipped on a wet stair.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

12 minutes ago, Valleygolfer said:

He probably slipped on a wet stair.

Report from his agent is dry slick hardwood and he was wearing socks.

DJ is one of the more athletic dudes on the planet....I'm not saying it couldn't have happened, but I'm skeptical.

3 minutes ago, skydog said:

DJ is one of the more athletic dudes on the planet....I'm not saying it couldn't have happened, but I'm skeptical.

Anyone can fall down the stairs. Athlete or not. And we know what you're trying to say, so either just say it or just leave it alone. I for one would like to think that he's changed his former destructive behaviors around.

• Upvote 1

Colin P.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, skydog said:

You've never fallen on stairs?

Or "skated" on hardwood floors or something else smooth wearing socks?

I don't know. Seems believable to me.

• Upvote 1

Hope DJ is able to play for his sake, and pro golf. The conspiracy theories are already showing up on other websites about his alleged past history of poor choices. 

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

1 minute ago, colin007 said:

Anyone can fall down the stairs. Athlete or not. And we know what you're trying to say, so either just say it or just leave it alone. I for one would like to think that he's changed his former destructive behaviors around.

I'm not implying that at all,  I don't think there's anyway he would be as dominant as he is now if he was still living that life.

4 minutes ago, iacas said:

You've never fallen on stairs?

Or "skated" on hardwood floors or something else smooth wearing socks?

I don't know. Seems believable to me.

For sure, and it hurts like heck. But I don't see a fall down a short (per his agent) staircase causing him to now be questionable for tomorrow. Bruised and a bit sore tomorrow, yea, but it sounds  a lot worse than that.

Either way, I hope he's able to play and play well.

Note: This thread is 2512 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!