IGNORED

Wisconsin, nearby, and visitors thread for 2017

treebound
Note: This thread is 2184 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

In September my group is heading to Fox Hills for a full weekend of golf.  We decided to take a chance on the resort and courses without ever being there.  Price is right for their unlimited golf plan, anybody play there and how are the courses?  We try to get 90 holes in on this 'Manly Man' weekend of golf with so many different games going on that on Saturday we have to carry 3 different score cards and none of the cards actually state what are golf score is, Saturday is all about positive and negative points.  Looking forward to hearing anything about Fox Hills

- Dean

Driver: PXG GEN3 Proto X Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Orange
Fairway wood: 5 Wood PXG 0341 GEN2 hzrdus smoke yellow

2 Iron PXG XP Evenflow Blue

3 Utility Iron Srixon 3 20*
Irons:  5 thru PW PXG GEN3 XP Steelfiber 95 -  Wedges: Mizuno T7 48, 52, 56 and 60 Recoil 110 shafts 6
Putter: In search of the Holy Grail Ball: Snell MTBx

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

@Jakester23 and I played a great course in the Dells today called Wild Rock.

IMG_5143.JPG

• Upvote 1

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Just now, cipher said:

@Jakester23 and I played a great course in the Dells today called Wild Rock.

IMG_5143.JPG

It was a blast and one of the most beautiful places I've played. IMG_51401.jpg

Thanks for going with me bud now we need to cross one more off the list. Winter is coming.

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...

Well I guess I just can't stay away from the Badger state when it comes to golf.  My dad and I are heading back to Sand Valley May 10th to play the Par 3 on and Mammoth Dunes on Thursday, 36 at Sand Valley on Friday and 18 at maybe Sentry World on the drive home Saturday.  I will actually try and post pictures this year of the place as I see I didn't follow through on that last year.

Note: This thread is 2184 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!