IGNORED

TST SoCal 2017 Spring Outing - April 30th at 10 am - Goose Creek

Note: This thread is 2177 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

11 minutes ago, Hategolf said:

Sounds like a great outing and a really nice course. Unfortunately the 30th doesn't work for me. Hopefully next time.

Bummer, I bet the weather will be perfect! My son and I are still very much in on this one. It'll be really great fun!

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 minutes ago, Lihu said:

Bummer, I bet the weather will be perfect! My son and I are still very much in on this one. It'll be really great fun!

I bet you are right. But don't feel bad for me. I can't make it cause I'll be in Cabo...:dance:.  I hope there is another outing in the future when I can join.

Just now, Hategolf said:

I bet you are right. But don't feel bad for me. I can't make it cause I'll be in Cabo...:dance:.  I hope there is another outing in the future when I can join.

Nice!

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, one down. (not to jinx it). Hopefully, we will get a few more in next couple of weeks. My daughter is not coming as I mentioned, but I am still in. I see @Hategolf is in Cabo. My daughter is going there THIS weekend with a couple of girlfriends. 

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

On 3/13/2017 at 4:21 PM, Golfingdad said:

We're creeping close to the date that I have to give our totals to the course (April 20th - next Thursday) and it appears that we're still at 11 players.  It would be nice if we could get to 16 or 20, but at the very least, let's try and fill out 3 full foursomes.

Who wants to join us?!?!

OK gentlemen, I have to give the course a final head count by this Thursday, April 20th, so I am just taking a roll call here of the 11 that have previously committed:

1. @Golfingdad
  2. @tristanhilton85
  3. @Big C
  4. @mvmac
  5. @Hacker James
  6. @chilepepper
  7. @Shindig
  8. @Lihu(+1)
  9. @bmartin461
  10. @spider

Please confirm that you are in, and if you know of anybody else that will join us, that would be great.  At the very least, let's get three full foursomes.

We can also talk about meeting before for breakfast if anybody is interested and/or afterwards for a late lunch.  (There are a Denny's and a Five Guy's right off the freeway, 2 minutes from the course)

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Golfingdad said:

OK gentlemen, I have to give the course a final head count by this Thursday, April 20th, so I am just taking a roll call here of the 11 that have previously committed:

1. @Golfingdad
  2. @tristanhilton85
  3. @Big C
  4. @mvmac
  5. @Hacker James
  6. @chilepepper
  7. @Shindig
  8. @Lihu(+1)
  9. @bmartin461
  10. @spider

Please confirm that you are in, and if you know of anybody else that will join us, that would be great.  At the very least, let's get three full foursomes.

We can also talk about meeting before for breakfast if anybody is interested and/or afterwards for a late lunch.  (There are a Denny's and a Five Guy's right off the freeway, 2 minutes from the course)

Kaili and I are still very much in. . .I appreciate you guys letting him join this time around.

• Upvote 1

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

@Golfingdad

I am really bummed but my daughter now has a piano recital scheduled that day, at 1pm, so there is no way I can make it now.

Sorry, I was really looking forward to it.  Next time!

[n

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

I'll be there.  I even made it to the range last night and had a decent session (for 4.5 months of rust...).  Might even have a chance to play between now and outing.

Also up for breakfast before and lunch after.  TST outings are among my favorite social events of the year so I'm always up for extending them (and also for eating before a round).

• Upvote 1

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

I'm in. 

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

On 4/17/2017 at 10:15 AM, Golfingdad said:

1. @Golfingdad
  2. @tristanhilton85
  3. @Big C
  4. @mvmac
  6. @chilepepper
  7. @Shindig
  8. @Lihu(+1)
  9. @bmartin461
  10. @spider

Unforeseen circumstance precludes me from participating in this event. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank You.

HJ

"James"

Who's left?

Are we going out as 3 threesomes? Is that allowed?

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

Note: This thread is 2177 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!