IGNORED

StefanUrkel's Random Musings

Note: This thread is 2011 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What about Rickie, Sergio and Speith? Why does it matter anyway?

3 minutes ago, StefanUrkel said:

Hoffman, Mcgirt, Couples, Moore, Rahm, Dufner, Perez, Mickelson, Haas, Kuchar, Day.  Only Scott and Rory in top 20 have an athlete's body. 

Jason day doesn't have an athletic body? You're joking right?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

47 minutes ago, freshmanUTA said:

What about Rickie, Sergio and Speith? Why does it matter anyway?

Jason day doesn't have an athletic body? You're joking right?

Golf is on the downfall popularity wise. Fighting against stereotypes. Nobody unathletic or over 50 should win an "athletic or sporting event".  And yes, Day is fat. He may lift, but he is no Tiger

And yet they've all earned their way into one of the most exclusive golf tournaments on earth.

As usual, other than to troll, what's your point?

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

1 hour ago, StefanUrkel said:

Golf is on the downfall popularity wise. Fighting against stereotypes. Nobody unathletic or over 50 should win an "athletic or sporting event".  And yes, Day is fat. He may lift, but he is no Tiger

Your definition of fat and athletic body must be extremely different than the rest of the worlds. He looks to be in pretty good shape to me.

IMG_7272.JPG

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, StefanUrkel said:

And yes, Day is fat. He may lift, but he is no Tiger

You clearly have no sense of what in-shape is. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• 3 weeks later...

Well, probably not. Someone accidentally had new TM irons on there with the buy it now at 100 dollars. I ordered this morning. Obvious mistake. I looked over his profile, and he had a negative a month ago doing the same thing. The dude is like 50 to. I can't physically force him to send stuff. Should I just neg his profile? Ask for a few dollars? Try to negotiate for big discount? Meet him in person and kick his &_-+-?.  Companies don't forgive sales if you make a mistake.

12 hours ago, StefanUrkel said:

Well, probably not. Someone accidentally had new TM irons on there with the buy it now at 100 dollars. I ordered this morning. Obvious mistake. I looked over his profile, and he had a negative a month ago doing the same thing. The dude is like 50 to. I can't physically force him to send stuff. Should I just neg his profile? Ask for a few dollars? Try to negotiate for big discount? Meet him in person and kick his &_-+-?.  Companies don't forgive sales if you make a mistake.

Definitely the last one. Maybe you can use some of those rad UFC moves you saw on tv against him. Bonus if you can lure him to follow you to your "dojo" you built in your mothers basement. 

Edited by Gator Hazard
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I saw him at a grocery store in Detroit suburb yesterday. Think he still plays on the senior tour. Found out he was there for charity golf on Monday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loud.

Edited by StefanUrkel
Spell

10 minutes ago, StefanUrkel said:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.golfdigest.com/story/undercover-tour-pro-cheaters-are-hard-to-catch-but-we-know-who-they-are/amp

I don't know if I can link to that site. Said the.guy used a long putter. Adam Scott?

They didn't name anyone. If they named him there would be no question.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

FFS - you change the topic title AND  your post AND the subject? 

Clearly you are a troll and the mods haven't banned you yet.

Edited by Shorty
  • Upvote 4

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

• RandallT changed the title to Had an altercation with old tour pro at grocery today
On 6/9/2017 at 2:54 AM, Shorty said:

FFS - you change the topic title AND  your post AND the subject? 

Clearly you are a troll and the mods haven't banned you yet.

I moved his post to this thread I created a while back just for him.  I revised the thread title to be more accurate about his posts. 

• Upvote 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• 3 weeks later...

Omg! Why do you waste your time and everyone else's with this BS? You just post random crap that makes no sense at all. Never again will I read a post that has your name tied to it

On 6/27/2017 at 1:51 PM, StefanUrkel said:

In setup, I have been putting my sternum straighter up, so my head/eyes are more inside the ball. 

• Administrator
41 minutes ago, Kloeshuman said:

Omg! Why do you waste your time and everyone else's with this BS? You just post random crap that makes no sense at all. Never again will I read a post that has your name tied to it

Yeah, just ignore him, and post in the other many good topics and threads we have here.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 2011 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!