IGNORED

TheSandTrap Member Map

DaveP043
Note: This thread is 1698 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Great idea, I added my "home course" as it were, basically just the course I play the most.

• Upvote 1

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

23 minutes ago, Jeremie Boop said:

Great idea, I added my "home course" as it were, basically just the course I play the most.

I did the same.

• Upvote 1

Bryan

:wishon:  919, Aldila Voodoo  :callaway: Razr X Tour 3h  :callaway: Razr Hawk 3w, Aldila NV  :callaway: Razr X Forged 4-PW, KBS Tour  :wishon:  52, 56, 60, KBS Tour
 :odyssey: White Ice 330, 33in  :aimpoint:    :true_linkswear:

Wow, this is going quickly, thanks to everyone who's pit a pin on the map already.  I'm going to suggest that everyone rename their "pin" using their own user name, and THEN the name of the course or whatever.  The reason being, if we get lots of pins, clicking on one might get us the name of the golf course, but not the name of the TST member who plays there.  

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

6 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

Wow, this is going quickly, thanks to everyone who's pit a pin on the map already.  I'm going to suggest that everyone rename their "pin" using their own user name, and THEN the name of the course or whatever.  The reason being, if we get lots of pins, clicking on one might get us the name of the golf course, but not the name of the TST member who plays there.  

Fixed the label on mine.

• Upvote 1

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

15 minutes ago, p1n9183 said:

Added my home course. I´m a little far away from U guys.

So you are!  But you never know when someone from TST will travel to Argentina for business, look at this map, and decide to get in touch with you.  This was really my ulterior motive in starting this, I might find more friends to play golf with when I travel.

• Upvote 1

Dave

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 

Added mine. Great idea @DaveP043. Thanks for sharing this.

Jim Morgan

Driver: :callaway: GBB Epic Speed 10.5 deg Reg
Woods: 3W :callaway: Epic Flash 15 deg, Heavenwood:callaway:GBB 20 deg
4 Hybrid: :callaway:  Epic Flash 21 deg, 5 Hybird: :callaway: Apex 24 deg
Irons: :ping: G425 Graphite 6-SW, Wedges: :ping: Glide 58 deg
Putter: :bettinardi: Armlock  :aimpoint: Express
 :titleist: golf bag, Blue Tees RF

Added my general location as well. I dont really have a home course, I typically play anything within an hour or so from my location, but would drive a little further if it was for a meetup or something

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :tmade: TP5x

22 minutes ago, No Mulligans said:

The west coast people need to... Wake Up!  It's not that early in the morning.

Probably out there playing. Weenies. ;-)

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I guess I am too dumb, but could not add The Vineyards Golf Course, Escondido CA. It came up with some golf shop on Auto Park Way. 

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

9 minutes ago, Hacker James said:

I guess I am too dumb, but could not add The Vineyards Golf Course, Escondido CA. It came up with some golf shop on Auto Park Way. 

Its in there now, I think you had it already.  Either that, or someone else put it in before you did.  Thanks for playing along.

• Upvote 1

Dave

I put in my "home" course (Falls Road GC, Potomac, MD), although I usually rotate among the area munis.

Edited by davechen

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

8 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

Its in there now, I think you had it already.  Either that, or someone else put it in before you did.  Thanks for playing along.

OK, thanks. I changed the marker color to Red to distinguish it from @No Mulligans

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

Note: This thread is 1698 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!