• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Yea that’s something to keep in mind, thanks. For those people who have a tendency to slam the clubs back in the bag after a bad shot, that is 
    • Day 10 (17 Jun 21) -  Worked on shallowing the club on the downswing, using the 54* wedge.  Made pitches from 30yds to about 5yds.  Today will be last day of 5 mins daily for me as I will be visiting family fir a week and there won’t be opportunities to work on the game…May work on stretches and such.  
    • There's a downside to having the ability to practice full swing at home with real shots:  if you can't film it, you don't necessarily know if you're making progress. Case in point:  my slow swing when practicing feels very slow;  looking at it on video today at the range, I don't think it's as slow as I think it is. I took several videos today (I can post them, probably in my "My Swing!" thread,, f someone thinks it'd help me get feedback towards progress) at the practice range.  Each one, two slow rehearsal backswings, followed by a slow full swing.  The first two look like I'm getting what I want.  The third... well, it gets to parallel, not really much past parallel, but when the goal is to stop 45 degrees before parallel, that isn't close enough.
    • Was looking at qualifier leaderboard, wondering how the guy watching all this did, shot 79, the hole right after the fight he parred it. Another thing I noticed was Eric Axley in the leaderboard, wondering if that's the Eric Axley that won an event on the PGA Tour. Korn Ferry Tour Monday Qualifier - Auburn Hills Golf Course Leaderboard | South Central PGA Korn Ferry Tour Monday Qualifier - Auburn Hills Golf Course Leaderboard | South Central PGA  
    • I am going to write more about this in the "stop conning yourself" thread later today because I am still conning myself, at least a little bit. Day 114.  I went to the practice facility near me this morning.  I got some video of my long game practice routine and the picture has improved but not really finished changing.  I'm not sure if that's enough.  Also my slow swings aren't as slow as I thought they were, or I'm really misinterpreting the video.  I also did chipping and putting, including taking 15 putts to finish a 3' drill of coins.  
  • Today's Birthdays

1. bucky207
      bucky207
      (47 years old)
    2. just pat
      just pat
      (78 years old)
    3. KSTEPH
      KSTEPH
      (60 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...