IGNORED

2017 March Madness

jsgolfer
Note: This thread is 2559 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

38 minutes ago, iacas said:

Her special should be a lot shorter than Masters coverage, too.

Karma got me for trying to pull the wool over her eyes on that one.

Still have a fighting chance though...my sister is an athletic trainer for the Tar Heels, so Proud-Older-Brother here is bleeding Carolina Blue all month in hopes they win it all.

- Bill

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

9 hours ago, Let it Fly said:

Made a head-to-head bracket bet with my girlfriend:  

- If I win, she watches the final round of the Masters with me UNINTERRUPTED

Even if you win, lots of luck with that one!

• Upvote 2

Anyone else still have a their team in the Sweet 16 or already advanced to the Elite 8? I'll be rooting my Gators on tonight against Wisconsin!

On 3/17/2017 at 9:20 AM, dennyjones said:

No real upsets except for the Big 10,  Maryland and Minnesota.   These were not real big surprises though.   Maryland started strong but hasn't played well as of late and Minnesota has had an up and down season against the Big 10 teams. 

I've got Villanova, Gonzaga, N. Carolina and Iowa St in the final 4.   U?

I didn't fill out a bracket this year. If you can believe it we still have budget going on at work and between that and all the other stuff I have been working a ton. Crazy good game so far. Loved that Xavier game last night. Can't believe how bad S. Carolina whipped Baylor (didn't get to see, our fifth wedding anniversary) and watching this UCLA KY game. It's great!

• iacas changed the title to 2017 March Madness
6 hours ago, Gator Hazard said:

I love tournament time. What a crazy finish in OT for Florida Wisconsin game. 

Absolute insanity! The shot that took them into OT was crazy and that shot to win it looked very similar haha Wisconsin had a good run, but in the end, if you ain't a Gator, you're gator bait!!! Elite 8 bound!

This is the best time of the year for basketball.   The games have been amazing.    Tough loses for some, great wins for some.   My Wolverines didn't deserve to win after laying an egg against Oregon but I have Kansas winning it all.   

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Been some great games, was too tired last night so missed th Florida Wisconsin game, damn.  But I  still have North Carolina winning it all, IF NC wins I think I win my basketball pool.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Some great games this weekend.  Been a great tournament.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Note: This thread is 2559 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!