• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Key word, likes. I was born in 1969 and watched a lot of Jack playing. I grew up as him being the GOAT and was thrilled when he won the ‘86 Masters. I put aside who I like. I look at the accomplishments and the field that those accomplishments were done in.   Doing that it’s undeniably clear that Tiger is the GOAT to this day of any golfer that has ever played. Jack never played a round of golf with the skill that Tiger brought to the seen. Jack was a phenomenal golfer who was fortunate enough to grab some early majors when the competition was quite frankly well below the standard of the PGA TOUR. Just like Snead who is gifted with having so many wins counted for him that no longer qualify. And Tiger being denied wins that counted for Snead. 
    • Golf competition back then was a joke. I'll say at least Jack had to play against a few handful of competent golfers. 
    • Most everyone who likes Jack including myself is in a wheelchair or a box, Why don't we compare Tiger to Bobby Jones, or to Walter Hagen I'm sure their fan clubs will chime in.
    • I know I'm late but I play golfsmith squaretoed blades since 1995, Don't know why I just love them. 
    • Well okay then Tiger to Golf is like Michael Schumaker of F1. Or Usain Bolt of sprinting. Or Jason Belmonte of bowling.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. DWB
      DWB
      (68 years old)
    2. Goldy49
      Goldy49
      (72 years old)
    3. joezep23
      joezep23
      (61 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...