• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
iacas

GAME GOLF's New Profile Insights Page

Club Rat    255

I like the new features, it would be great if users had the ability to change the back round shades/colors of the graphs.
I really like the comparison selections which give the user options in comparing various rounds or single rounds. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

dennyjones    201
8 hours ago, Club Rat said:

I like the new features, it would be great if users had the ability to change the back round shades/colors of the graphs.
I really like the comparison selections which give the user options in comparing various rounds or single rounds. 

+1

ZappyAd    25

Took a while to understand that I was comparing two things rather than just one thing to a benchmark (I was looking at last 3 rounds against last 5 rounds for a while and the numbers confused me!).  Also which one is blue and which is grey (adding a color key to the first panel would help with that).  But overall I quite like it.

I'd also like to see some of the actual shot numbers beneath the percentages (maybe a toggle to switch between).  

@iacasI noticed that on my stats page off the tee the scratch golfer is 53%:24%:21% - so that means missing left more than hitting the fairway?  I thought this might be a bug but looking at your last 3 rounds stats you have a similar pattern.  If you look at all your rounds do you still have that pattern?  I am just surprised if that means a scratch golfer is only hitting fairway 24% of the time.

iacas    4,165
4 hours ago, ZappyAd said:

Took a while to understand that I was comparing two things rather than just one thing to a benchmark (I was looking at last 3 rounds against last 5 rounds for a while and the numbers confused me!).  Also which one is blue and which is grey (adding a color key to the first panel would help with that).

Which is blue and which is grey is explained above, and… there is a color key. In my images, "last round" is blue and corresponds to the blue bars. Same for grey.

I'd also like to see some of the actual shot numbers beneath the percentages (maybe a toggle to switch between).  

I noted that in the other thread, and had suggested it to them. Actually, sorry, I noted it in this topic, in the first post. Yes, that would be nice.

I noticed that on my stats page off the tee the scratch golfer is 53%:24%:21% - so that means missing left more than hitting the fairway?  I thought this might be a bug but looking at your last 3 rounds stats you have a similar pattern.  If you look at all your rounds do you still have that pattern?  I am just surprised if that means a scratch golfer is only hitting fairway 24% of the time.

I get the same sort of information. I'll ask them about it. It wouldn't surprise me, but 24% seems a little low, yeah.

coachjimsc    132
27 minutes ago, iacas said:

I get the same sort of information. I'll ask them about it. It wouldn't surprise me, but 24% seems a little low, yeah.

The Benchmark stratch numbers don't match up with the new insight numbers.

Still like that feature though.benchmark.thumb.JPG.a15307464f34f7e806ea82caa26c8eca.JPG

iacas    4,165
5 minutes ago, coachjimsc said:

The Benchmark stratch numbers don't match up with the new insight numbers.

Still like that feature though.benchmark.thumb.JPG.a15307464f34f7e806ea82caa26c8eca.JPG

Hmmm, the 53% is there, though. Maybe they actually mean fairway 53%, left 24%, right 21%? (Which still isn't 100%.)

iacas    4,165
9 minutes ago, Club Rat said:

Can the "Bench Mark" be adjusted?

Yes.

iacas    4,165
10 hours ago, iacas said:

Hmmm, the 53% is there, though. Maybe they actually mean fairway 53%, left 24%, right 21%? (Which still isn't 100%.)

This has been fixed.

53% is hitting the fairway, with 21% left and 24% right.

JonMA1    371

Thanks for explaining this @iacas. It would have taken me some time to understand some of this on my own.