IGNORED

"5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge June 2017

Note: This thread is 2486 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

June 11th:- 10 mins full swing practice on the back lawn. Made some slight adjustments to the stance and clubhead position at address, which aided the takeaway and backswing positions.

Chris.:roll:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

6/12 - slow swings/turns with 7i focusing on centerned turn and flattening left wrist

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

June 12 - Playing a scramble today, in 95F heat! Ugh! Should be fun though. I will focus on the feels that I've been using from my Evolvr lesson.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

6/11:  Internet went down at my home yesterday, and still down, so I didn't get to post last night, though I did practice.  I guess that'll need to be my "one day" missing.  But my practice session was 35 pitch shots from my 40yd. tees.  Whole body was stiff and achy, and never really loosened up despite some stretching--so the session was less than great.  But did hole one, and left another less than one foot just past hole.  Didn't feel great, though, so no inclination to practice further...went for a walk instead.

Wade         --         "Thaaat's CRUSHED!"

Driver:  Ping G400 LST 8.5°
FWs/Hybs:  Callaway BB Steelhead III 3w; TM R15 17° & 21°
Irons:  Mizuno JPX825
Wedges:  Cleveland Rotex 2.0 54° & 60°
Putter:  Odyssey 2-ball

6/12/17:

Mapped shot zones with short irons today. Tried to tighten dispersion.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

6/12. (Part II) - chipping and putting x 15 mins over lunch break at local course

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

6/12:  pitching and distance wedge practice in the yard with foam balls and my 5-yr son; he swings it OK, for a kid.

:cobra:  :wilsonstaff:  :cleveland:

• Cobra Fly-Z+ Driver (10*), 3/4 Fwy (15.5*)
  • Adams Red (20*)
  • Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 4-GW (24*,27*,31*,35*,39*,43*,47*, 51*)
  • Cobra Trusty Rusty (51*,55*,59*)
  • Cleveland TFI 6.5

6/12: A little under the weather this evening, spent about 10 minutes putting in the hallway, focus on start line.

Jake
"If you need to carry a water hazard, take one extra club or two extra balls." - Unknown (to me)

My Swing | Course Vlogs | Favorite Post | Roamin' for life. (MCATDT)

7 min wall drill and structured swings. Try to follow the instructions to move hip away from wall. 3X sets of 20 swings each

need more repititions to improve form 

June 12th:- 10 mins full swing practice. Working on Key #1 -Steady head, while making a full shoulder turn.

Chris.:roll:

6/13

Playing at Metamora Country Club.   Still focusing on set-up and hip rotation.

Edited by dennyjones

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

6/13/17:

Worked on longer clubs today, namely the Driver and the 4-wood, with some work on the hybrid, most of the work was on feeling the clubhead at the top of the backswing, into the transistion into the downswing. As I've stated I'm trying to get down to a 4.4 Index within 2 years, will I? Depends on how many GIR I can improve by.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

6/13 - putting 5fters for bead over lunch break x 10 mins

-Jonny

6/13: 15-yd pitch practice, focusing on a dead-hands technique.

:cobra:  :wilsonstaff:  :cleveland:

• Cobra Fly-Z+ Driver (10*), 3/4 Fwy (15.5*)
  • Adams Red (20*)
  • Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 4-GW (24*,27*,31*,35*,39*,43*,47*, 51*)
  • Cobra Trusty Rusty (51*,55*,59*)
  • Cleveland TFI 6.5

(Slaps money on table...)  I'm out. :-P

Due to our home internet service continuing to be out, I haven't posted practice updates.  Could probably do it on phone, but a terrible phone-typer, so...on to next month.  I'm still practicing daily, though; seeing how many consecutive days I can get...probably won't post much in the thread, though, to keep the clutter down.  Best of luck to the rest of ya.  -BW

Wade         --         "Thaaat's CRUSHED!"

Driver:  Ping G400 LST 8.5°
FWs/Hybs:  Callaway BB Steelhead III 3w; TM R15 17° & 21°
Irons:  Mizuno JPX825
Wedges:  Cleveland Rotex 2.0 54° & 60°
Putter:  Odyssey 2-ball

June 13 - Mirror work at the gym. Focused on my lesson feels and watched them in the mirror.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

6/13: Weather still sucks. Beautiful all day at work, then rain when I got home. :~( 5 minutes of wall drill in the mirror. 

Jake
"If you need to carry a water hazard, take one extra club or two extra balls." - Unknown (to me)

My Swing | Course Vlogs | Favorite Post | Roamin' for life. (MCATDT)

Note: This thread is 2486 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!