IGNORED

Tiger Troubles - DUI Arrest

Al B Tross

Note: This thread is 1891 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

18 pages, haven't read through them all, but nothing about Vioxx? I thought it was banned in the US.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
On 6/3/2017 at 3:46 PM, Aflighter said:

No, im serious.When I joined I believe it gave you some to choose from or put your own. I just went with the athlete one instead of the  kitty or whatever was on there. Im from NC, soccer would be probably the last thing id watch.

Well, you have a new avatar, as you're required to have one. Please change it to whatever you like.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instructor Development, 5 Simple Keys®/Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins • Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 • "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 • Penn-State Behrend Head Coach • • • • • • • • • • :aimpoint: :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | 5SK.com | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1891 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct links for Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package. Save 10% on Mevo with coupon code "IACAS" as well.
    • As the case move forward, the LIV golfers will be able to get discovery, which means they'll get e-mails, documents, etc. from the PGA Tour. They'll also be able to depose PGA Tour people. Right now, all they have is their own e-mails, their own statements, etc. They'll hope to be able to get more evidence to support their claims through that process.  Additionally, to get a TRO, they needed to show a likelihood of success on the merits. That's a fairly high bar. When it comes to trial, they'll only need to show through a preponderance (more than 50%) of the evidence that their claims will succeed. It's less of a bar than needed for the TRO. That said, the judge is very skeptical of their claims. In front of this judge, it does seem like they are unlikely to win. Right now, they are probably exploring whether to voluntarily dismiss the case and file a slightly different version somewhere else.
    • What does something like that even mean? They want to be as successful as they can? Yeah, no kidding. But the PGA Tour is run by the players, the members, who write and ratify their own rules, and hire people to enforce them and engage on their behalf with sponsors, etc. The PGA Tour largely does. The two quoted statements really contradict each other a bit - if the PGA Tour wanted "all the power" they'd be branching out across the globe far more than they are. Also, the PGA Tour granted releases for their members to play in Saudi Arabia, but only when the LIV tour was formed with events in the United States was there any real action taken. Well, others have other very real problems with LIV. And I am referring to more than just the source of funding.
    • The more I think about it - LIV isn't great, , but the PGA Tour seemingly wants all the power and that isn't great either. Golf is due for a major restructuring of power, the game doesn't just exist in America and it should be played equally on the highest level across the entire world. The only real problem I have with LIV is the dumb format. I would like to see half the season played regionally, USA, Europe, Asia, then the second half the year played globally with the top players from all of the regions, one tournament every other week similar to Formula 1. Every large region gets a single major event, and then The Masters b/c its special. LIV gets the middle eastern region .
    • This has not happened to me ... yet. I mark my ball with a pink line, and I've never seen anybody else do that. It makes it easy to identify which ball is fine. That said, I think if you play enough golf, it will happen at some point, so I'm betting it will happen to me. Hopefully, it doesn't cost me too much when it does.
    • Wordle 418 4/6 ⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜🟨🟨🟩🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • Today's Birthdays

1. 65ross
      65ross
      (73 years old)
    2. Billsy
      Billsy
      (54 years old)
    3. Casey 5-Strokes
      Casey 5-Strokes
      (45 years old)
    4. djfajt71
      djfajt71
      (51 years old)
    5. golden_boar
      golden_boar
      (63 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...