IGNORED

Win a New Cart from Sun Mountain!

iacas
Note: This thread is 2425 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I would really enjoy winning an orange Speed Cart, they roll nice and easy and fold up small enough. I have a couple of the older models with the pump-up tires so this would be a nice upgrade.

https://shop.sunmountain.com/Speed-Cart-GT-20119-detail.html

v1_orange-700x700.jpg

Taylormade M2 driver @ 9.5*+2

TM M6 D-type 3wood 16*, 
TM M2 Rescue 3H@19* and 4H@22* ,
TM RocketBladez irons 5-9,PW,AW, SW(23*,26.5*,30.5*,35*,40*,45*,50*,55*),
TM Hi-Toe 60* wedge,
Ping Karsten 1959 Craz-E, or a Scotty
Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Bryan A

I own two of these already, customer service is crap, they keep sending me replacement parts at no charge.  Every.  Time.  I.  Call...what kind of company does that?

I swear, don't give me another one of these...in fact I dare you to give me one for free. 

• Upvote 1

shop.sunmountain.com/Micro-Cart-GT-20129-detail.html

mc_gt_red_51x.jpg.20b675225c6494a8ca2cb0fce9a8e95d.jpg

As I'm trying to get my wife to play more this would be a nice addition, so she and I could walk and get some exercise. If that fails, I could give it to Alina.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

• Administrator
3 hours ago, 26point2 said:

I own two of these already, customer service is crap, they keep sending me replacement parts at no charge.  Every.  Time.  I.  Call...what kind of company does that?

I swear, don't give me another one of these...in fact I dare you to give me one for free. 

That doesn't qualify as an entry, FWIW.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Well, for whatever reason, my Facebook posts are not embedding correctly. So, I'm just going to do it like this

IMG_4795.thumb.PNG.1adefb8ab1e9c44a8289bb3776481fc0.PNG

Bryan A

I would love to win a cart from Sun Mountain. Every cart I have ever owned has been from them. I was looking to get an upgrade so winning one would be even better. Who doesn't love winning stuff.

speed_cart_gt_gunmetal_red.jpg

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

On ‎06‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:20 PM, iacas said:

That doesn't qualify as an entry, FWIW.

hahahahahahah  :-$

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

Note: This thread is 2425 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!