IGNORED

Win a New Cart from Sun Mountain!

iacas
Note: This thread is 2405 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

56 minutes ago, iacas said:

@Golf Grouch is the winner!

Congratulations!

Thanks Erik and Sun Mountain for providing a TST member with a great product.

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, iacas said:

Also… look for an upcoming review from @jamo. And again, if you're not @Golf Grouch, check out all of Sun Mountain's push carts, stand bags, cart bags, and more at sunmountain.com.

Looking forward to the review.  The comment by @jamo helped me decide which one I wanted to win... and I am going to get a new push cart soon.  I don't have a strong preference one way or the other for brand and I don't want to spend $1000 for an electric caddy.  The fact that Sun Mountain sponsored this contest might be the difference maker for me to go for their brand over a competitor. 

1 hour ago, mchepp said:

Oh man! I wanted to win, however @Golf Grouch is probably a more deserving winner. Congrats.

Truly.  I should have signed up for the Twitter a month ago to do this contest and followed his strategy.  He's definitely a very deserving winner.  Congrats man.

And thanks again to Sun Mountain for sponsoring this!

• Upvote 1

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Oh, wow, thanks Erik, the Sand Trap, and Sun Mountain for the amazing contest.  I'm already a huge fan of Sun Mountain having owned 3 Sun Mountain stand bags and the original Speed Cart in my 20+ year golf journey and can attest to the quality of their products.  This new addition will be a tremendous upgrade.  No more pumping the tires every 3 months!

Also, thanks to all the fellow TST members for the kind congratulation posts!

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Golf Grouch said:

Oh, wow, thanks Erik, the Sand Trap, and Sun Mountain for the amazing contest.  I'm already a huge fan of Sun Mountain having owned 3 Sun Mountain stand bags and the original Speed Cart in my 20+ year golf journey and can attest to the quality of their products.  This new addition will be a tremendous upgrade.  No more pumping the tires every 3 months!

Also, thanks to all the fellow TST members for the kind congratulation posts!

Congrats! Have fun with it.

• Upvote 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Congrats on the win, @Golf Grouch Sun Mountain carts are the cat's ass!

• Upvote 1

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Congratulations @Golf Grouch, and thanks TST and Sunmountain for the very cool contest!

• Upvote 1

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Congratulations @Golf Grouch. I'm particularly glad you won it considering you already use a push cart that is pretty old and it will feel like a true upgrade to you (especially if you're still pumping tires!). I lover my Sun Mountain micro sport push cart, so I'm sure you'll love this one too. 

• Upvote 1

D: :tmade: R1 Stiff @ 10* 3W: :tmade: AeroBurner TP 15* 2H: :adams: Super 9031 18* 3-SW: :tmade: R9 Stiff P: :titleist: :scotty_cameron: Futura X7M 35"

Ball: Whatever. Something soft. Kirklands Signature are pretty schweeeet at the moment!

Bag: :sunmountain: C130 Cart Bag Push Cart: :sunmountain: Micro Cart Sport

Congratulations @Golf Grouch and thank you Sun Mountain for sponsoring this giveaway!

• Upvote 1

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• 1 month later...

I just want to report that I received my Speed Cart GT directly from Sun Mountain very shortly after winning.  I've walked several rounds with it and it's indeed a significant upgrade over my older Speed Cart V1.  Most notable improvements are the quick-release E-Z latch system, improved wheel lock system, and lighter weight from the hassle-free solid tires.  Here's a tweet of it:

Thanks again to Erik, the Sand Trap, and Sun Mountain for the epic contest!

Edited by Golf Grouch
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Golf Grouch said:

I just want to report that I received my Speed Cart GT directly from Sun Mountain very shortly after winning.  I've walked several rounds with it and it's indeed a significant upgrade over my older Speed Cart V1.  Most notable improvements are the quick-release E-Z latch system, improved wheel lock system, and lighter weight from the hassle-free solid tires.  Here's a tweet of it:

Nice!

How's the water bottle holder?  I asked their customer care email about it a week or so ago and haven't heard back.  I can see myself getting one, but that's holding me up (because it's a big deal to me to have readily accessible water bottle).

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

On 8/14/2017 at 7:56 PM, Shindig said:

Nice!

How's the water bottle holder?  I asked their customer care email about it a week or so ago and haven't heard back.  I can see myself getting one, but that's holding me up (because it's a big deal to me to have readily accessible water bottle).

The water bottle holder works well and is detachable.  It's made of plastic that's designed to be somewhat expandable around the circumference.  It holds an aluminum can and my 16 oz. Nalgene bottle securely.  If you want to hold much larger bottles, Sun Mountain sells a larger model.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

• 2 weeks later...

is this contest over?

Driver: :tmade: 2017 M1 9.5° / 3-wood: :tmade: AeroBurner 13.5° / Irons: :mizuno:  MP-69 (3-PW) / Wedges: :titleist: SM6 Vokey 50°, 54°, 58° / Putter: :titleist: Scotty Cameron Newport with SuperStroke 3.0 slim, 50g counterweight / Balls: :bridgestone:  Tour B330-S

NLC Cup 2017 Champion / Grand Master's Cup 2017 Champion / TDR Cup 2017 Champion / DTG Celebration Cup 2017 Champion

• iacas unpinned this topic
Note: This thread is 2405 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!