IGNORED

San Diego area golf round soon anyone?

Note: This thread is 1840 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Hacker James said:

S.W.M.B.O. has priority plans for Thursday, sorry. Wednesday is my only real day next week and it is looking like a break in the WX. Senior rate for me is $36 anytime.

Just taking a wild stab that you were recently retired from the Navy? :-D

How about Friday afternoon?

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

6 minutes ago, Lihu said:

Just taking a wild stab that you were recently retired from the Navy? :-D

How about Friday afternoon?

recently?  well my active duty base date was 12/59 My retired date was 12/88. USN-RET E-7.

I am committed to Wednesday, and looking for any who can join me but perhaps you will find some others for Friday.Have fun in any case.

Edited by Hacker James

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

1 minute ago, Hacker James said:

recently?  well my active duty base date was 12/59 My retired date was 12/88. USN-RET E-7.

I am committed to Wednesday, but perhaps you will find some others for Friday.Have fun in any case.

You were born in 1941? You're doing really great playing bogey golf, I mean, wow! That's great stuff and inspiring to say the least. . .

Let's try for a different time then. Thanks.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

11 hours ago, Lihu said:

You were born in 1941? You're doing really great playing bogey golf, I mean, wow! That's great stuff and inspiring to say the least. . .

Let's try for a different time then. Thanks.

hmmm, I thought I answered this a while ago, but my post is no longer there. In any event. I was born in 1942, served 19 yrs 6 months, active duty, then went into the Fleet Reserve. (no one actually retires at twenty years, it does not become final until after 30 yrs). In other words, I actually left active duty in 1979, but not recognized as fully retired until 1988, but did draw retired pay from 1979 to present. (like a lot of folks claim..."I used to be better".)

Edited by Hacker James

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

On 9/1/2017 at 8:03 AM, Hacker James said:

Okay.....I have a tee time for four at The Vineyard In Escondido at 7:15 9/6/2017. If no takers by 5 pm PDT. I will change it to a single for myself. 

Bump.  No takers for Wednesday. I will change my reservation to a single. I sometimes forget that not everyone has the luxury of having time for mid week golf. I am glad I waited,(that and the pre-emption from S.O.) The heat index has been unbelievable, 107 in Escondido yesterday at times!

"James"

• 1 year later...

Hi folks, I'm back in San Diego area. Anybody interested in playing a game soon? My husband and I would like to play with easy going, casual ready golf players. Both of us are playing badly off 21 hc.

Note: This thread is 1840 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!