Sign in to follow this  
kpaulhus

WTB: GAME GOLF Tags

Note: This thread is 1073 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

5 posts / 2360 viewsLast Reply

Ive had my GG tags for about 2.5-3 years now and I have lost about 6 of them. Not to mention that the embossed numbers on the tags have worn away so once I took them out I didnt know what I had anymore anyways. Would love to see if any TST members has an extra set they would be willing to sell. I'vs seen them on Ebay for $50, so name your price.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5 minutes ago, freshmanUTA said:

Yes, but he's looking to see if anyone here wishes to sell theirs.

Though those are under $40, so maybe that'll be cheap enough.

Just now, iacas said:

Yes, but he's looking to see if anyone here wishes to sell theirs.

Though those are under $40, so maybe that'll be cheap enough.

The only reason I posted them is because he said he's seeing them on ebay for $50. Better to buy brand new than get them on ebay for that price.

30 minutes ago, freshmanUTA said:

Thanks for that. Haven't found them that cheap before. Looks like I can start tracking my rounds again. 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...