IGNORED

Conspiracy theories you believe in?

StefanUrkel
Note: This thread is 2454 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

10 hours ago, Jack Watson said:

So let's just say an alien craft crashes.  Who would feel okay venturing near and recovering and have the necessary equipment to clean it up and store it?

I know I wouldn't go near it.  Who would be called?

Also,  let's say you know you saw something real and decided to come out to reveal to everyone what you saw.  How would you be treated?  

Theres noway to totally debunk alien believers.  Too many unexplained phenomena to debunk the deal.  Of course they would not selectively reveal themselves to govt only,  but govt is always involved in things of this nature.

99 percent of it all is crap but that annoying one percent remains.

MIB of course!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

MIB of course!

Who else?!

My favorite line.  Some VIP alien wants to go to a basketball game.  Will Smith says "I'll call Dennis Rodman, he's from that planet."  The chick he's with says "Rodman huh?  Not much of a disguise!" :-D 

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

On 6/28/2017 at 5:47 PM, JonMA1 said:

Which brings me to the theory that Hitler hadn't died in the bunker and that the Soviets had captured him alive.

I forgot about that one, well kind of the same. Hitler escaped the bunker and lived the rest of his days out in south america.

The Dyatlov Pass Incident. I mean seriously, what the **** happened there??? It's like a real life Blair Witch Project. Freaky shit!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

On 7/6/2017 at 2:22 PM, Ernest Jones said:

The Dyatlov Pass Incident. I mean seriously, what the **** happened there??? It's like a real life Blair Witch Project. Freaky shit!

Just got reading about Dyatlov Pass Incident.  Wow!  What did happen there?  I guess we will never know.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

On 06/29/2017 at 8:49 AM, Zekez said:

So why don't we?

Because sick people are money. Relying on big pharma and hospitals is the sane route. Anything else is labeled crazy and unsafe as well as/or made illegal until monetary control can be taken over it. Often a relatively harmless herb is labeled unsafe because of lack of long term testing however a drug or vaccine can hit the market with limited testing for the right money to the right people.  It's always about money.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

On 6/28/2017 at 5:51 PM, nevets88 said:

Gyms all set their scales  5-10 pounds more so you keep your membership.

What's funny is that planet fitness marketing strategy is to basically keep you fat and happy. 

21 minutes ago, Valleygolfer said:

Because sick people are money. Relying on big pharma and hospitals is the sane route. Anything else is labeled crazy and unsafe as well as/or made illegal until monetary control can be taken over it. Often a relatively harmless herb is labeled unsafe because of lack of long term testing however a drug or vaccine can hit the market with limited testing for the right money to the right people.  It's always about money.

If the FDA were eliminated, you would save thousands of lives long term. You would kill some, but save many more

2 hours ago, Valleygolfer said:

Indeed it is.

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 4:22 PM, Ernest Jones said:

Wow, I'd never heard of that one. Freaky!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

4 hours ago, StefanUrkel said:

What's funny is that planet fitness marketing strategy is to basically keep you fat and happy. 

Along these lines ... I've always wondered why dentists tell you not to eat to much candy or they pass out toothbrushes at Halloween.  It's in their best interests for you to get cavities!! :-P  They should be giving out full size candy bars and Jolt colas to every kid that passes by! :beer:

What I heard from my dentist is that the fluoride in the drinking water has made cavities much more rare. Especially considering the sugar consumption we have in the US. The bigger issue is damaged caused by acidic drinks, and gum disease.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

2 hours ago, jamo said:

Wow, I'd never heard of that one. Freaky!

I've now known about this thing for 2 hours and already I can't think about anything else.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

28 minutes ago, jamo said:

I've now known about this thing for 2 hours and already I can't think about anything else.

That is some serious x-file stuff.  That orange sphere many have observed around that time lends some credit to military or secret weapon encounter but still does not fully explain the event.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2017 at 11:52 AM, saevel25 said:

What I heard from my dentist is that the fluoride in the drinking water has made cavities much more rare. Especially considering the sugar consumption we have in the US. The bigger issue is damaged caused by acidic drinks, and gum disease.

fluoride is just a tool for mind control. It is paired with chem trials for use by the Illuminati! 

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

Note: This thread is 2454 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!