IGNORED

Conspiracy theories you believe in?

StefanUrkel
Note: This thread is 2454 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't believe, for a second, that Lois Lane wasn't on to the whole Clark/Superman thing from the get-go.

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Should be Conspiracy 'hypotheses.' Theories have been tested over and over with supporting data and scientific results showing the current idea to be true. Hardly the case with most ridiculous conspiracy claims.

That being said, Lee Harvey Oswald did not shoot JFK.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

I believe the size of my wallet is directly proportional to my wife's spending.  

maybe not...she'll spend even if the size of my wallet is small...

I'm in so much trouble if she sees this. ... 

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

54 minutes ago, Golfingdad said:

I wouldn't say I believe in it, but I like the one about Michael Jordan's baseball career being the result of a quiet suspension for gambling.

I love that one. It's just slightly crazy enough to be true. 

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

1 hour ago, MuniGrit said:

Who did?

1 hour ago, Vinsk said:

That being said, Lee Harvey Oswald did not shoot JFK.

Yeah this one fascinates me. The Kennedy book by Stephen King is prolly my favorite work of fiction, but the whole topic is just so interesting to me.

Colin P.

1 hour ago, MuniGrit said:

Who did?

My favorite is the theory that Oswalt did and then a Secret Service agent accidentally fired the second shot, which I first read in Bill James' true crime book. 

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

World Trade Centre was not brought down by airplanes. 

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

6 minutes ago, Ernest Jones said:

Oooh, that's a tough one. So much conflicting info out there. So you really think something else did?

Colin P.

1 hour ago, Golfingdad said:

I wouldn't say I believe in it, but I like the one about Michael Jordan's baseball career being the result of a quiet suspension for gambling.

I like that one too. He owed Mafia gambling money and they killed his Dad when he wouldn't pay. Makes sense.

Trollin' is the life

2 hours ago, MuniGrit said:

Who did?

I'd tell you...but then I'd have to kill you. Lol.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

2 hours ago, Golfingdad said:

That pretty much is true.  A guy making 30 million dollars a year in the prime of his career in Chicago. Retiring to become a minimum wage worker traveling in buses in Alabama. Cmon. 

1 hour ago, Ernest Jones said:

That may be true.  However, the World Trade Center was brought down by airplanes. 

Ghosts are in fact "life" that can move between different dimensions.

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

1 hour ago, Ernest Jones said:

Funny I was just reading about this today. Does seem plausible.

1 hour ago, Jack Watson said:

VAST UNDERGROUND CITIES POPULATED WITH BEINGS WAITING TO EMERGE AND TAKEOVER!!!

:-D

C.H.U.D.S Eh?

I don't necessarily believe it but the "flat earthers" intrigue me. Part of me says that I believe "what they told me." Every school has a globe in it. I've never actually seen anything but pics of a round earth so I am going by what they told me.... so if they told me it was flat since kindergarten, I guess I would think it was flat. Math says it is round and I believe in math.

Edited by Valleygolfer

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Black helicopters.  I'm wearing my tin foil hat as we speak!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Note: This thread is 2454 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!