• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I feel your pain.  I had 2 balls that most probably would have been hole-in-ones last year with a month of each other that hit the foam, bounced up and stayed out of the hole.  The foam was actually down in the hole but only 1/2 of the ball would be in the hole when you holed a putt/shot.  
    • Just my opinion but In this case I am thinking they did NOT reach out to Bryson.  If they had reached out to Bryson they would also have reached out to Brooks.  There is no way they would have called only one of the two players.  Also, Bryson and his team are smart enough to know that if they "Declined" it may have made them look bad.  If I were in his shoes I would have accepted and then put Brooks in the position of saying "No" to make him look like the petty person.
    • Day 8 (14 Jun 21) - more full swing work with hybrid and 3w, again working on coming through the ball.  No toppers or fatties today, just solid strikes.  Worked on not coming past parallel on the backswing.  As I was working with the hard foam balls in groups of five, I could take five swings, walk about 70 yards and then set up, go through the swing and hit the balls back.  Also allows me to work from varied lies.  
    • Question #2: My dad needs to improve his strokes gained - approach. For a 20 capper, he is pretty good off the tee and his putting and chipping are relatively solid. But for some reason, he really struggles to hit the green after a good drive. From 150 yards out, he might hit a GIR 1-2 times and he sprinkles in the occasional big miss (30 yard pull left) that really shouldn't happen with a short or mid iron. 
    • Can’t hurt. Just keep it constructive.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Gravy76
      Gravy76
      (33 years old)
    2. MauiMilan
      MauiMilan
      (42 years old)
    3. Motrinothar
      Motrinothar
      (26 years old)
    4. RyanDe680
      RyanDe680
      (41 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...