IGNORED

Amazon Prime Day - Anyone find any good deals?

nevets88
Note: This thread is 2477 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I bought the digital version of Jaws for $5. Already have most Amazon made hardware. Saw that books over $15 is $5 off so if you have a long list I guess that's not bad. Not really many great deals if you ask me. Prove me wrong!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

21 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

I bought the digital version of Jaws for $5. Already have most Amazon made hardware. Saw that books over $15 is $5 off so if you have a long list I guess that's not bad. Not really many great deals if you ask me. Prove me wrong!

Yeah, not a lot of stuff on sale you really need to have.  Check out the gift cards for restaurants.  You can get $50 cards for $39.50 right now.  Applebee's & Panera are a couple of them.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

I looked through. Found some nice deals, but nothing on anything I actually need. (So far.)

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

These two look pretty good.

http://amzn.to/2sLYsNu

http://amzn.to/2v8ICgs

Update:

If you want a PS4 slim, there is one for $225 and includes the uncharted bundle.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

I'm getting this, been eyeing it up for a while.

http://amzn.to/2taBYVG

Thinking about this too:

http://amzn.to/2sMknnz

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Haven't seen anything of interest to me.  But I continue to check once in awhile.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Just bought the Bose Soundlink for my parents as an anniversary gift.  

Outside of that... nothing really stood out to me.

CY

Career Bests
- 18 Holes - 72 (+1) - Par 71 - Pine Island Country Club - 6/25/2022
- 9 Holes - 36 (E) - Par 36 - Pine Island Country Club - 6/25/2022

I did see a box of Volvik Crystal, which I play Crystal/Vivid, for $20.22. Delivery in "1 to 2 months", so I passed. 1-2 months! What a crock

I came over wondering if anyone found anything. It's not the stuff I need or want, but the deals that are so good I can't pass 'em up. 'Nuffin', man, nada. Lots of hype, no substance. Lots of the stuff I saw wasn't even much off from the regular price. Disappointing, to say the least, after so much hype.

Wayne

So I'm the first to post the $99 Game Golf Live deal? Figured someone would have found this sooner.

http://amzn.to/2tbMKe8

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 5.57.45 PM.png

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Amazon is my hero.

Who else can get someone to buy, as an impulse, the "digital version" of a 40 year old movie that they've seen 10 times...?!

;-) 

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

2 hours ago, nevets88 said:

So I'm the first to post the $99 Game Golf Live deal? Figured someone would have found this sooner.

This seems like a really good deal. Am I wrong? 

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

1 hour ago, David in FL said:

Amazon is my hero.

Who else can get someone to buy, as an impulse, the "digital version" of a 40 year old movie that they've seen 10 times...?!

;-) 

Come on, it's $5. It costs that much to rent it. You can watch it anytime, anywhere and downloadable offline. And it's a classic. Watch it once, pays for itself. Sure, you can watch it on cable, with ads, annoying graphics, sped up 10%.

1 hour ago, TN94z said:

This seems like a really good deal. Am I wrong? 

I think so. Regular price is $150.

Here's another one, $10 polos, no labelling, quick dry. It says $15, but in the cart, becomes $10.

http://amzn.to/2tbN5xq

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 6.51.14 PM.png

Steve

I also bought a 50 mile OTA antenna (w/amplifier) for $15, but that flash sale is done. There is supposedly a flash sale for the PuttOut at 7:45, but dunno how much off. 

http://amzn.to/2tKYVkj

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 7.19.27 PM.png

Well, there wasn't much of a break on the PuttOut, 20% off but I got it anyway, what the heck.

Steve

3 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Beat ya.

But worth repeating.

Edited by Missouri Swede

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

Note: This thread is 2477 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!