Sign in to follow this  
OhBtwWhichOnesPink

Lie angle - Ping isi-k vs i e1

1 post / 817 viewsLast Reply

Hey Guys,

Been using ping isi-k's for years and now have recently upgraded to ping ie 1's. On the isi's they were standard loft, lie and length in black code (7 of 36.75" length). They fitted well.

The 2nd hand i e1's that i bought are standard loft and length (7 = 37")  however the lie's are in colour purple, even with the lie being 1.5" flatter the toe of the clubs are pointing skywards too much and im hitting left of target more often.

Using this ping chart im right in the middle of black which makes no sense for the i e1s (5ft 9" and 34.25" wrist to floor). I wouldn't of thought that the .25" would of made that much of a difference however the standard for those clubs being in blue may of.

Unfortunately there are no ping fitters near me so i cant easily get down to one, however i can send them to ping and they will adjust foc bar shipping.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as i really like these clubs but definitely need a bit of help or information regarding the lie.

thanks

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!