IGNORED

2017 Snell PGA Championship Prediction Contest

iacas

Note: This thread is 1499 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Post your entry TODAY because starting tomorrow through Wednesday, a second entry is allowed, and you will want to get your first entry in before the flood of those second entries snatches up the better remaining players and scores.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I Play the Snell MTB because it is equal in performance to other premium balls at a considerably cheaper price.  (Also, because strangers are less likely to mistake it for their ball and pick it up)

Hideki Matsuyama:  -7

Kevin Chappell:       -7

Bryson DeChambeau:   -7

I play the Snell My Tour Ball because I found one once and it is a better ball at a great price! Can I get some? MTB that is.

Rory McIlroy: -9

Pat Perez: -9

Shane Lowry: -9

The SNELL GET SUM ball is like money in the bank, from my opponents pocket.

1...Hideki Matsuyama  - 12

2...James Furyk  -10

3...Nicholas Colsaerts  -12

I play the Snell My Tour Ball because it is a darn sweet piece of awesomeness that makes me quiver with joy deep inside my naughty bits; seriously OMFG I can't handle the awesomeness. 

1) Rory McIlroy -12

2) Phil Mickelson -12

3) Alex Noren -12

I play the Snell My Tour Ball because it doesn't make sense to pay more for equal performance

1. Rickie Fowler -16

2. Thomas Pieters -15

3. Alex Noren -14

I play Snell My Tour Ball because there is no other ball with a greater combination of performance, feel, aesthetics and price. 

Dustin Johnson: -13

Louis Oosthuizen: -12

Branden Grace: -12

Edited by GolfLug

I play the Snell My Tour Ball Because they perform better than all others tour golf balls. 

Sean O'Hair   -8;

Bryson DeChambeau   -8;

Peter Uihlein    -8

• iacas unfeatured and unpinned this topic
Note: This thread is 1499 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.