IGNORED

2017 Snell PGA Championship Prediction Contest

Note: This thread is 1445 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

6 hours ago, toddvw said:

I use the Oncore MTB because I don't have to talk to it.  It knows what to do.

Rory -12

Spieth -12

Chappell -12

This is a great entry - none of the picks can win, because they've been picked before (Rory -120 or Spieth and Chappel by earlier 1st or 2nd round picks.
But the frosting on this pick is not even picking a Snell golf ball (give away sponsor) that is in the opening statement

incredulous.gif

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Predict the Winner of the 2017 PGA Championship with The Sand Trap and Snell Golf!   WHO do you think will WIN the 2017 PGA Championship at Quail Hollow and what SCORE will they shoot?

Also note… you get two entries into this contest, but you have to wait until the Monday of the PGA Championship (and enter before the end of the day Wednesday, August 9th) to submit your second entrie

Now here's someone who understands how this works!   Denny, buddy, not so much....  

Posted Images

I play Snell My Tour Ball because I want Top of the Line performance at the best Value.

1. Rickie Fowler -10

2. Rory McIlroy -14

3. Thomas Pieters -12

Edited by tonyj10

I play Snell My Tour Ball because they are the one of the best balls I have ever played.

1. Hideki Matsuyama -13

2. Justin Thomas -10

3. Jordan Spieth -12

I play the Snell Get Sum ball because it's the best I've found for my game, at a bargain price, and as a math teacher, I love the pun in the name too.

1.  Dustin Johnson, -10

2. Gary Woodland, -10

3. Li Haotong, -10

3 minutes ago, Shindig said:

I play the Snell Get Sum ball because it's the best I've found for my game, at a bargain price, and as a math teacher, I love the pun in the name too.

1.  Dustin Johnson, -10

2. Gary Woodland, -10

3. Li Haotong, -10

Li Haotong?  You should get a dozen balls on the basis of that pick alone! :-D :beer:

1 hour ago, David in FL said:

Li Haotong?  You should get a dozen balls on the basis of that pick alone! :-D :beer:

I agree.  Let's see if we can convince the organizers ;-) 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dr Ridiculous said:

1.  Jordan Spieth -14

2.  Zach Johnson -12

3.  Peter Ulein. -12

You have a few minutes to edit to include the required phrase.

I play the Snell MTB because it is a great ball and a reasonable price & it helps me score better & win bets!

1 - Justin Thomas -12
2 - Gary Woodland -11
3 - Shane Lowry -111

It was a tough choice for my 3rd choice as I really thought about picking Beef - so he is still out there for any other last minute/hour pickers

I play the Snell My Tour Ball because it is the best performing ball.

Jason Day: -13

Branden Grace:  -13

Steve Stricker: -12

I play the Snell My Tour Ball because they perform better than all other golf balls. 

Brooks Koepka:  -15

Branden Grace:  -9

Robert Streb:  - 9

• iacas unfeatured and unpinned this topic
Note: This thread is 1445 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!