• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
NCGolfer

NFL 2017-2018

9 hours ago, Slice of Life said:

Go Tribe!

True...but I've always held the Browns higher than any Cleveland sports team.  It's pathetic.

I didn't even watch the game.  My thought process was this:  If they win, it's a pleasant surprise.  If they lose then I don't even want to waste my time agonizing over it.  I had a lot of stuff to do around the house and after I checked my phone a couple times I knew I made the right decision.

Might tune back in when Garrett and Collins are back on defense.  Is it sad that I hope Gordon is reinstated?  Pin a slight bit of hope on a chronic marijuana offender?  They have NOTHING on offense at the skill position.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

11 hours ago, NCGolfer said:

God I hate being a Browns fan.

I was listening to the Browns' radio post-game on my way back from the course yesterday. Those guys were absolutely beside themselves. Even compared with the Queen City Horror Show (Bengals) back in the 90s, I've never heard anybody on radio sound more depressed.

On 10/1/2017 at 8:06 PM, NCGolfer said:

God I hate being a Browns fan.

As a loyal & foolish Lions fan, I completely understand. 

3 hours ago, pmack18 said:

As a loyal & foolish Lions fan, I completely understand. 

Would GLADLY trade you teams and ownership right now...and throw in a bag of chips.

2 minutes ago, NCGolfer said:

Would GLADLY trade you teams and ownership right now...and throw in a bag of chips.

Our ownerships are just as equally bad, sadly. But on the plus side, Martha Ford at least seems to have a clue as to what is going on, unlike her husband who was just about clueless to absolutely everything for far too many years. 

Rebuilding since 1957, I always say. :-(

Barf.

The RBs are killing me this year. 

First Johnson goes out in week one. Last week, my number 2, Ty Montgomery injures (breaks?) his ribs on the first, freaking series. Now, somehow, there is still speculation that Ty may play this week. I had to scramble to get a replacement and now I get to play the waiting game.

2-2 is a freaking miracle right now, but it ain't looking good.