• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I've attended 3 demo days this year... Titleist, Callaway and Taylormade.  In my life I've never been to a Ping demo day.  Not saying they don't exist...
    • Was that the Art Institute of Chicago?  Too much sun for you on La Grande Jatte?  Or did you go all Grant Wood with a pitchfork?
    • Michael Lewis' (Moneyball, The Big Short) new book on the response to the pandemic - here is a mini-preview in a podcast episode. Big Short author Michael Lewis on the inside story of America’s failed Covid response | News | The Guardian The author and journalist Michael Lewis discusses reporting on a group of individuals who tried to alert the US government to the dangers of its...  
    • I have recently made a move into the world of Ping with a new Ping G410 driver and a set of G425 Irons. After 20 years of playing I got myself fitted and found I needed a 2 degree flat iron. Ping was easy to get fitted. I like the 410 driver with its 8 different adjustment hosle.  Hitting much longer and straighter. I would love to try more Ping clubs at a Demo day if I could find one.
    • Day 44 (5/18/21) - Played 18 today and shot 93; my best score in a while. I took 34 putts (about average) and 6 GIR and nGIR (which represents an improvement). My work on the range last week with the "Justin Rose Drill" and the slow motion swing work are starting to show results. Additionally, for most of my approach shots of 70-150 yards, I took one more club than I thought I needed and made a less than full swing, which resulted in a significant improvement to my accuracy and directly resulted in 2-GIR. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Billy B
      Billy B
      (42 years old)
    2. Golf hack
      Golf hack
      (61 years old)
    3. GrinderUK
      GrinderUK
      (61 years old)
    4. macuis
      macuis
      (38 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...