IGNORED

Rory McIlroy Fires His Caddie

saevel25
Note: This thread is 2420 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On 7/31/2017 at 8:39 AM, skydog said:

IMO Rory will hang around leaderboards for the next few years because his ball striking is good enough. But I would make a hefty wager that he won't win anymore majors. I know most disagree, but that is my hunch.

On 7/31/2017 at 10:44 AM, MacDutch said:

So what would be a hefty wager for you? Maybe we could work something out.

On 7/31/2017 at 8:20 PM, David in FL said:

Let's talk!

Yeah, I'd like a piece of that action too!  

Damn, I missed out on a lot of great opportunities by doing other hobbies. . . :-P

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, Lihu said:

Damn, I missed out on a lot of great opportunities by doing other hobbies. . . :-P

Ha.... I don't think you missed out on anything.  I don't believe @skydog, ever responded.

• Thumbs Up 1

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

The guy four putted from 11 feet today. If sports gambling weren't illegal I would gladly wager with someone that Rory will never win another major. 

I've never seen a supposed superstar look like he's more over his sport than Rory does right now. He doesn't hide his body language well. 

1 hour ago, skydog said:

The guy four putted from 11 feet today. If sports gambling weren't illegal I would gladly wager with someone that Rory will never win another major. 

I've never seen a supposed superstar look like he's more over his sport than Rory does right now. He doesn't hide his body language well. 

I'd guess that with another decade or more of paying he could likely win another major again.

Put me down for $100, in 15 years that might pay for a premium sandwich at Subway. :-D

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

8 hours ago, Lihu said:

I'd guess that with another decade or more of paying he could likely win another major again.

Put me down for $100, in 15 years that might pay for a premium sandwich at Subway. :-D

Yea the whole asymmetric payoff on a wager like this is a bit problematic too :-D

Note: This thread is 2420 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!