Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
iacas

Challenge Badge Designs

Note: This thread is 770 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

8 posts / 1028 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

With the six-foot-putt challenge, we also have the "opposite swing" challenge (kinda), and the flop shot catch challenge.

So I'm thinking maybe we should have a separate awards category for "Challenges." I'd like to create a standard background for the award (a circle or square, probably) on which we could put an image showing the specific challenge. The standard background would make it obvious that it's a challenge, with the unique part highlighting what specific challenge it is.

Any ideas?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

12 minutes ago, iacas said:

So I'm thinking maybe we should have a separate awards category for "Challenges." I'd like to create a standard background for the award (a circle or square, probably) on which we could put an image showing the specific challenge. The standard background would make it obvious that it's a challenge, with the unique part highlighting what specific challenge it is.

Any ideas?

I like the idea of a standard background. Circle seems like the obvious choice because the flop shot challenge badge is already a circle.

Maybe we can make it a diamond, or a star?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Is there an icon or shape that symbolizes "challenge" and offers enough room to put something "on" it?

I like the idea of a diamond. It's a pretty unique shape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

6 minutes ago, iacas said:

Is there an icon or shape that symbolizes "challenge" and offers enough room to put something "on" it?

I like the idea of a diamond. It's a pretty unique shape.

Maybe like a mountain silhouette? Mountains are challenging. 

Or even just a flag that symbolizes conquering a challenge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

24 minutes ago, billchao said:

Or even just a flag that symbolizes conquering a challenge.

I like that idea. It has a golf application too. I think that may be the winner.

I'll look for a flag with the three grommets in it that I can convert into a vector. If anyone sees one of those out there, though, let me know.

Not today (studying a bit for the PGA test, helping @NatalieB), and probably not tomorrow (playing lesson in the morning, test in the afternoon, maybe tomorrow night?)… but soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

16 minutes ago, iacas said:

I'll look for a flag with the three grommets in it that I can convert into a vector. If anyone sees one of those out there, though, let me know.

Like this?

embro-YMCA.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5 minutes ago, billchao said:

Like this?

embro-YMCA.jpg

Yeah, not the most "vector-izable" one, but then again it's a rectangle with some circles, so maybe I don't really need an image to work off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 770 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...