Sign in to follow this  
iacas

Challenge Badge Designs

Note: This thread is 770 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

8 posts / 1028 viewsLast Reply

With the six-foot-putt challenge, we also have the "opposite swing" challenge (kinda), and the flop shot catch challenge.

So I'm thinking maybe we should have a separate awards category for "Challenges." I'd like to create a standard background for the award (a circle or square, probably) on which we could put an image showing the specific challenge. The standard background would make it obvious that it's a challenge, with the unique part highlighting what specific challenge it is.

Any ideas?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

12 minutes ago, iacas said:

So I'm thinking maybe we should have a separate awards category for "Challenges." I'd like to create a standard background for the award (a circle or square, probably) on which we could put an image showing the specific challenge. The standard background would make it obvious that it's a challenge, with the unique part highlighting what specific challenge it is.

Any ideas?

I like the idea of a standard background. Circle seems like the obvious choice because the flop shot challenge badge is already a circle.

Maybe we can make it a diamond, or a star?

Is there an icon or shape that symbolizes "challenge" and offers enough room to put something "on" it?

I like the idea of a diamond. It's a pretty unique shape.

6 minutes ago, iacas said:

Is there an icon or shape that symbolizes "challenge" and offers enough room to put something "on" it?

I like the idea of a diamond. It's a pretty unique shape.

Maybe like a mountain silhouette? Mountains are challenging. 

Or even just a flag that symbolizes conquering a challenge.

24 minutes ago, billchao said:

Or even just a flag that symbolizes conquering a challenge.

I like that idea. It has a golf application too. I think that may be the winner.

I'll look for a flag with the three grommets in it that I can convert into a vector. If anyone sees one of those out there, though, let me know.

Not today (studying a bit for the PGA test, helping @NatalieB), and probably not tomorrow (playing lesson in the morning, test in the afternoon, maybe tomorrow night?)… but soon.

16 minutes ago, iacas said:

I'll look for a flag with the three grommets in it that I can convert into a vector. If anyone sees one of those out there, though, let me know.

Like this?

embro-YMCA.jpg

5 minutes ago, billchao said:

Like this?

embro-YMCA.jpg

Yeah, not the most "vector-izable" one, but then again it's a rectangle with some circles, so maybe I don't really need an image to work off.

Note: This thread is 770 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!