• Announcements

• iacas

Experience Augusta and The Masters this Year!   02/26/2018

Experience Augusta, LLC is selling daily tournament badges (Thu-Sun) and daily Berckmans Place badges (Mon-Sun) for the 2018 Masters golf trournament. We also have several available homes within walking distance of Augusta National. Check it out today, go to the Masters in April!

Pro Shop Hat Sales

20 posts in this topic Last Reply

• I have a Titleist hat in the Mets colors wth the Mets NY logo on the side. Otherwise I prefer club logos, assuming it’s an interesting design.

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

On 9/19/2017 at 1:18 PM, Kalnoky said:

Where I play I never see people buying hats, shoes, shirts, or any kind of clothing/accessories at the pro shop, whether it be the course logo, club/ball maker logos, or both. I do see people buying golf balls. Sometimes I see people buy a sleeve of ProV1's and a couple of Coors Light Talls. I honestly think the merchandise in the pro shop is mostly window dressing. Usually it's on sale, from egregiously overpriced, marked down to just overpriced. 

Man, you got that right! The only time I've ever bought a cap in a pro shop was earlier this year when I forgot mine at home. It was cloudy, but the Sun broke out about halfway through the front, and I had a bad case of the squints going on by the time we made the turn. I bought the club logo cap. We were playing a Pete Dye design that is just magnificent. Besides, it was 2 bucks cheaper than the club logos, and it was an Under Armour cap!

Just looked back and realized I contradicted myself. The Fowler's Mill cap was $27.99 vs $29.99 for the club/ball logo caps.

Edited by Buckeyebowman

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades