• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
Sign in to follow this  
dennyjones

Leslie Park in Ann Arbor, MI

I got the chance to play Leslie Park in Ann Arbor today.   This is @bkuehn1952's home course.   He unfortunately was not available to play but my cousin from Ann Arbor joined me.   The course is tucked behind Leslie Park and an elementary school but easily located with GPS.   

I first noticed the massive amount of green.    The tees, fairways and greens were very well manicured.   The course can be easy or challenging based upon tee selection.   The fairways are generous and the greens are large and true.  

The tips play from 6608 (72.5/130), the blue tees from 6222 (70.1/128), the whites from 5756 (68.4/121), the white/gold split from 5358  and the gold tees from 4915 (63.8/111) .  It is a par 72.

I thoroughly enjoyed playing this course and will tell my friends that it is worth the drive (other than the construction on US23).  

If you are in the area, it is one you can't miss.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

9 hours ago, JonMA1 said:

Did you see any of @bkuehn1952 gnarled and broken clubs hanging from trees or at the bottom of the ponds?

No clubs (so far) but it might be easy finding a few of my former golf balls. ;-)

4 hours ago, bkuehn1952 said:

No clubs (so far) but it might be easy finding a few of my former golf balls. ;-)

You're the last person I'd expect to break a club out of anger, Brian.

Sign in to follow this