• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
Chris4

Suggestions for Golf Fitness Exercises

Hey everyone!  I am new to TST and looking for suggestions for new golf fitness exerciseses.  Particularly looking for great core exercises, anti-rotation exercises and overall just good suggestions.  What are your favorites?

Yoga for stretching, running or swimming for cardio and squats for core strengthening.  Generally, I do running/swimming 5 days out of the week and lifting 3-4 times a week and yoga once or twice a week.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 9/22/2017 at 9:53 AM, Chris4 said:

Hey everyone!  I am new to TST and looking for suggestions for new golf fitness exerciseses.  Particularly looking for great core exercises, anti-rotation exercises and overall just good suggestions.  What are your favorites?

I will be posting some next week sometime. I have been in the Fitness business for 20 years. These will include 3 levels for beginners, intermediate and Advanced so you can work your way up. I will also include some easy warm up drills. watch for my posts  "Ten minutes to better golf "  check out my ten minutes to pain free golf in the meantime