IGNORED

NHL 2017-2018

Themightyoz
Note: This thread is 2143 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Can't wait for the season to start. Not expecting much from the Devils this year but excited to see what the young guys can do.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...

They don't ask how, they ask how many, but 45 shots against Buffalo seems a bit much. I guess if you pay Price the big bucks you may as well ask him to stop a ton of rubber.

Delighted to see the Habs have company for worst single game performances in the recent past (last year's shellacking to the CBJ). Looking at that 10-1 loss of yours Penguins. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mcanadiens said:

Wanna trade? 

Sigh...another year of ineptitude. We'll be wanting Markov back...

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Blashill & Holland still are employed for who knows what reason, and the Wings are simply going to repeat what they did last season, which is nothing, as long as the incompetence is to remain at those positions, ugh. 

2 hours ago, Ernest Jones said:

Sigh...another year of ineptitude. We'll be wanting Markov back...

Huge loss. Your GM is bad at his job.

Too bad it was Canadiens or bust for Markov because I would have gladly signed him up for NJ.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

9 hours ago, mcanadiens said:

Wanna trade? 

I’m good, thanks.  I see the Habs took a chance on Hemsky.  I can remember when he was hands down Edmonton’s most exciting player.  

Corey

My team is off to a decent start. (Other than being shut out twice). Calgary actually is off to a start where if we just maintain this sort of pace (66% points) we should be fine. We dug ourselves a huge hole last season, which is why we ended up... Well getting swept by the Ducks.

Vegas has been a nice surprise so far, but will it last. Can they make the playoffs? We'll see.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Note: This thread is 2143 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!